Dobyns Bennett vs Daniel Boone

BatmanDB

I just agreed how great you all are, now I don't know who whined about what and don't care. I promise Boone won't cancel or give up. All that talking about how bad DB is and how scared Boone is, is trash talk. When I played I just waited to show on the field what I thought about the other team. So don't talk about who you were, talk about that great team you have now and quit running other teams down.

people dont understand on here D-B gets all the Haters and theres a reason for it,But people also think there going to get on here and run D-B in the ground and that just aint going to happen.Why do yall think D-B is like you say they are,because of all the HATERS.We love our school like you love yours.You talking to the wrong ones, try some of boones fans that have been running off at the mouth from the start to D-B fans and youll see whos trash talking and whos taking up for there school.To all you HATERS? DONT HUNT WHAT YOU CANT KILL,And ROLL TRIBE ROLL :thumb:

Who cares about the past? All that matters is this Friday Night! I love how you all go into defense mode when you think something negative may be said about db. I wonder how long it takes you all to pull out all of these stats. Wish that is all I had to do. If Boone holds on to the dang ball they win! That is the bottom line! Argue if you would like but it will be proven. Revenge is sweet, but a 2 game win streak will be sweeter.

I'll make you a bet??If D-B dont win by at least 28 ill give you my D-B hat do with it what you want,But if we do you give me something BOONE and i do with it what i want,IF your so sure of yourself :thumb: let me know we'll find somewhere to meet??Just a little fun :roflol:

I doubt you know where the woodshed is, because Greenville did not play South, they played Elizabethton. You might not want to go to the woodshed with Boone, you might come back with you bottoms beat.

The Greeneville vs South game was over at halftime. The Boone vs South game was over after 3. DB will murder Boone this season. I think everyone, including the boonies know this, but dont want to admit it. I admire Boones spirit, pride and determination, but reality is a sure cure for all 3. DB 40 Boone 10 ( order is restored in the series)

They do this year, they put in some seats and one is reserved for myself on the fifty. You are welcomed to sit on the step beside me and then we'll talk trash since we can't play.

Deal.. I may actually set on that side. I am one Indian fan that believes this will be a battle. Boone has had 2 weeks to prepare for this game, and I expect their best game of the season.

It's a one score victory, either way... I do think the boys from Kingsport pull it out, if they keep the turnovers down.

Roll Tribe Roll

We are better all the way around, in my opinion. We have leadership, communication and heart something we did not have at all last year. The Bears were tough and like Times news said our interior O-line got spanked bad in the first half (they even called them out by name, tacky). The rest had faults but did good. My opinion, our defense is what keep us in the game. Watson has done an outstanding job with them as well as the rest of the team and staff. ROLL TRIBE B) .

I don't take the times because they know nothing about DB football.I can't imagine them calling our interior line out any more than you have.

First trip to lil d-b,Hows the parking and what time should people leave from kpt?

Parking will be the best at any school you go to. Park at the church right beside the school and the visitor gate is right there. You shouldn't have a 50 yard walk from your car to the gate. Not alot of visitor seating. Our visitor stands run from the 30 to the 30 but are only 10-15 rows high. It will be standing room only so you might want to get there early.

Parking will be the best at any school you go to. Park at the church right beside the school and the visitor gate is right there. You shouldn't have a 50 yard walk from your car to the gate. Not alot of visitor seating. Our visitor stands run from the 30 to the 30 but are only 10-15 rows high. It will be standing room only so you might want to get there early.

Thank you SIR

parking: √

now, what about hot dogs and popcorn?

As stated in an another thread even though it is a cow patch and we just got electricity I think you will enjoy the hot dogs just fine. We even have that fancy chicken they make over in Johnson city called Chick-Fillet and we import our ice from over in Italy. They call that Itallian Ice.(It's even flavored). :hungry: