Rhea County at Bradley

rheacountyeaglefan

There is a differece in players with talent and skill and players that have the talent and skill and know what to do. I my self want to see the players on the field that are going to get the job done. whoever that may be. I get so tired of hearing about ex players or parents complaining about playing time. Earn it bottom line.

Well said....I'm not familiar with the Bradley coaches I haven't kept up recently. But Rhea Co. has had a string of great coaches from now back through Hammontree all the way to Horton and then some. The Coach at Greeneville is a Rhea Co. son. As far as who to play, Coach Rex Dockery once was quoted as saying, "I don't play the best eleven players...I play the eleven that play best together."

Besides the weight room, the biggest problem we've had is with choosing the right personnel. X's and O's wise, we're really not too bad. For what it's worth, I don't think we have many personnel issues this year. I might throw 23 or 10 (I can remember watching his brother make some monster hits at safety in middle school, and I never understood why we didn't use him on defense while he was at the high school) in on defense every once in a while to give us a little speed in the secondary but that's it.

hope your not a coach fastest kid on the team supposedly is 7 10 and 23 arent that fast watched 23 get run passed alot in middle but hey play him i really dont care mine is on the team i wish he would quit

join the club

joined that club aling time ago it just kills me that people around here will not stand up and fight the dadgum politics around here them kids know each other better now than ever before you have middle school teams putting up impressive win totals against decent schools but yet we are going to take this kid and play him because you are the coach and everyone seems fine with that im dang sure not i think we start at the top of the chain (director of schools)and work our way down 70 percent of our kids our poor according to thechattanooga times and we dont give a flip about that people have NO PRIDE around here and im sick of it

joined that club aling time ago it just kills me that people around here will not stand up and fight the dadgum politics around here them kids know each other better now than ever before you have middle school teams putting up impressive win totals against decent schools but yet we are going to take this kid and play him because you are the coach and everyone seems fine with that im dang sure not i think we start at the top of the chain (director of schools)and work our way down 70 percent of our kids our poor according to times and we dont give a flip about that people have NO PRIDE around here and im sick of it

Your posts are are pretty tough to read, youve got bigger problems than football dude. I bet I know your life story.........you were gonna be all state but that coach played the rich kids son instead of you OR you hurt your knee and ended your promising career. you are friggin lame

Do you think coaches really care about politics over winning? All coaches play the players who believe deep down are the players that give them the best chance to win. End of story! To believe otherwise is simply assinine. If two players are equal, and I'm the coach, I'm going to play the one who has worked the hardest. Coaches know who has put the time in and deserves to play.

Do you think coaches really care about politics over winning? All coaches play the players who believe deep down are the players that give them the best chance to win. End of story! To believe otherwise is simply assinine. If two players are equal, and I'm the coach, I'm going to play the one who has worked the hardest. Coaches know who has put the time in and deserves to play.

Well put, there is too much pride and time involved to try to lose. This is just an excuse used by dads whose kid does not get to play as much as they would like