Dobyns Bennett vs. Sullivan South 2010

2000southreb81

OMG… I’m gonna need waders for this one!! You are delusional at best. Not once did you mention M A R Y V I L L E which is by FAR your BIGGEST hurdle. You’re ghost ridding the cart while sitting on the horse at the top of the hill if you even consider the middle TN teams before you figure out how to get around the Great Wall of Blount County. You obviously haven’t figured it out yet… but you will. ;) I’m gonna put this one back… it’s a CROWS meat buffet!!! :D

ROLE (another one) TRIBE!

Well I guess you need to run on over to piggly wiggly or whatever you have over there in Btown and get some waders, because optimism is what fuels fans. I only shared that post as a FAN who would like to see my team reach their potential. That's what fan's do. What do Cowboy fans say every preseason? This is the year!!!

Most fans that I know are the true to the definition of the word,"Fanatic" about their team. I know you're gonna say, "even tribe fans wrote in about this post" thinking this will be fodder for the future if we underachieve, but I don't live in that world bro. I'm and fan, and until they change this site to "Only Coaches.com" I will periodically stop in to be the fan that I am. But I can sympathize with your lack of passion and belief in your team as evident in the time you spend on tribe forums. I happen to be a cub fan as well, but I don't live on NY Yankee sites exposing a Coveting nature for a team that so happens to win more than mine. You really must believe that the things on this site are not simply fan fare, but are comments that coaches use for their FNF strategy. Fan posts actually make no difference in the reality of what happens on Friday nights.

You also did me a huge favor with your delusional remark since I mentioned Maryville very early in that post. Which is our biggest hurdle, but there's nothing wrong with a fan believing that their team has the talent to beat them. You being on this thread shows your true motive for being on this site in general. I hope things get better for you. However, I am not here to have spouts about the team I support, just passionate about the indians. Why do we have preseason magazines or prediction shows on espn prior to the season? It's because the fans feed off of potential.

Oh well, I guess I will wait for your next professional coaching post to enlighten the rest of us sheep as to the reality of ETN football. What would a fan forum be without your expert, and insightful input? Wow, I'm a bit dissapointed that I even spent the time to reply.

Have a great off week Tribe! Take care of yourselves, be safe and let's be ready come back with intensity!

Well I guess you need to run on over to piggly wiggly or whatever you have over there in Btown and get some waders, because optimism is what fuels fans. I only shared that post as a FAN who would like to see my team reach their potential. That's what fan's do. What do Cowboy fans say every preseason? This is the year!!![/i]

Most fans that I know are the true to the definition of the word,"Fanatic" about their team. I know you're gonna say, "even tribe fans wrote in about this post" thinking this will be fodder for the future if we underachieve, but I don't live in that world bro. I'm and fan, and until they change this site to "Only Coaches.com" I will periodically stop in to be the fan that I am. But I can sympathize with your lack of passion and belief in your team as evident in the time you spend on tribe forums. I happen to be a cub fan as well, but I don't live on NY Yankee sites exposing a Coveting nature for a team that so happens to win more than mine. You really must believe that the things on this site are not simply fan fare, but are comments that coaches use for their FNF strategy. Fan posts actually make no difference in the reality of what happens on Friday nights.

You also did me a huge favor with your delusional remark since I mentioned Maryville very early in that post. Which is our biggest hurdle, but there's nothing wrong with a fan believing that their team has the talent to beat them. You being on this thread shows your true motive for being on this site in general. I hope things get better for you. However, I am not here to have spouts about the team I support, just passionate about the indians. Why do we have preseason magazines or prediction shows on espn prior to the season? It's because the fans feed off of potential.

Oh well, I guess I will wait for your next professional coaching post to enlighten the rest of us sheep as to the reality of ETN football. What would a fan forum be without your expert, and insightful input? Wow, I'm a bit dissapointed that I even spent the time to reply.

Have a great off week Tribe! Take care of yourselves, be safe and let's be ready come back with intensity!

OUCH! WHY U GOTTA GO THERE WITH THE COWBOYS :(:blush:

Well I guess you need to run on over to piggly wiggly or whatever you have over there in Btown and get some waders, because optimism is what fuels fans. I only shared that post as a FAN who would like to see my team reach their potential. That's what fan's do. What do Cowboy fans say every preseason? This is the year!!!

I was merely responding to a POST on a MESSAGE BOARD… that IS what we are suppose to do on here aint it? So until they change this site to “forDBcheerleadersOnly.org†I will periodically stop in to be the thorn in your side that I am. ;) In all seriousness though… I completely understand where you are coming from with you post as an optimist. So surely you can understand my response as a realist. By the way I’m a fanatic also and will defend my team’s honor until the Crow is served. As a matter of fact, I have my own special sauce that I would be glad to send you a sample bottle of if you promise to save it till week 7. It goes better with that REAL dirty bird! Just remember one very important thing that will make it much easier for you to get along with everyone on here… not everyone that reads your posts is going to break out in a verse of “We Are The World†with you. So try to get over yourself. :thumb:

You can't say what you want because you know CoachT will kick you off again. Looks like you've conceaded upper east tn. to the Indians and all you have now is the "DB can't win a state championship" line. What I can't figure out is how does this help you or Tennessee High. What is your big interest in Dobyns Bennett? Why are you so concerned?

Can you find fault with or take issue with anything that I stated. If so lets hear it. If not you can either say “yep… he’s rightâ€, or you can simply keep your mouth shut. But you can save your empty Sarah Palin questions for somebody else. ;)

I don't see it helping upper east tn. 5A any. Maryville being in the way was always a myth anyway. Very few times did a team from NET make it far enough to even play Maryville. Theres two 5A teams in Knoxville standing in the way this year.

After this year (or with Waco maybe the next) when what you (DB) are up against finally starts to settle in, I will remind you that “it is just a mythâ€. And for those of us that don’t really look back to when Columbus discovered North America to start our win loss records… I can tell you that a 5A team from this area has played Maryville in the simis in THREE of the last Five years they were in 5A. THS in 04’, South in 07’, and Greenville in 08’. And we all ran into that same buzz saw Waco refers to as “THE MYTHâ€. Of course that MYTH started to become REALITY last year for the Indian… and it aint going away any time soon. :roflol: I know one of the teams you refer to is Powell...who is the other?

After this year (or with Waco maybe the next) when what you (DB) are up against finally starts to settle in, I will remind you that “it is just a mythâ€. And for those of us that don’t really look back to when Columbus discovered North America to start our win loss records… I can tell you that a 5A team from this area has played Maryville in the simis in THREE of the last Five years they were in 5A. THS in 04’, South in 07’, and Greenville in 08’. And we all ran into that same buzz saw Waco refers to as “THE MYTHâ€. Of course that MYTH started to become REALITY last year for the Indian… and it aint going away any time soon. :roflol: I know one of the teams you refer to is Powell...who is the other?

Catlick.

2004!!! :roflol: Thats the last time you made it that far?? :thumb: What about that BUZZ SAW in MORRISTOWN??How many times have they put yall out,Theres some more REALITY.The MYTH is just because yall beat D-B last yr ,you think your going to do it AGAIN :roflol:You'll see that SEAST and VIRHIGH are way DIFFERENT.You talk about D-B's past.Lets hear some about TH's past :thumb:Even MOWEST put your 2001 team out,LOL.IM JUST SAYING

You don't even know what teams play under the 5A banner. You named THREE in the last FIVE years but what you don't say is that its also THREE in the last 15 years. Maryville has knocked out teams from NET three times. And you try to convince everybody that the only reason NET 5A teams can't make it to the championship game is because of the Maryville roadblock. Only THREE times as you stated above. Whats your excuse for all the other years. Tennessee High went into the playoffs undefeated and ranked #1 in the state last year, no Maryville roadblock there. Why didn't you make it to the championship game? Why didn't South make it last yeasr? Their fans have used the same excuse? Its a Myth, just like I said. We lost to Maryville last year in the first round so what. We were 5&5, not undefeated and ranked #1 in the state. You're going to have to come up with another excuse for why your team can't make it to the championship game.

Can you find fault with or take issue with anything that I stated. If so lets hear it. If not you can either say “yep… he’s rightâ€, or you can simply keep your mouth shut. But you can save your empty Sarah Palin questions for somebody else. ;)

I ask you whats your big interest in DB? And this is your answer?

Another thing, Your starting to let yourself get out of hand on these boards. You might want to back it down a notch or two. Telling people you don't know and have never met to keep their mouth shut could be dangerous. I'll argue with you and state my opinion as I see fit. I understand why your so angry but you just need to calm down. Its going to get alot worse for you.

You don't even know what teams play under the 5A banner. You named THREE in the last FIVE years but what you don't say is that its also THREE in the last 15 years. Maryville has knocked out teams from NET three times. And you try to convince everybody that the only reason NET 5A teams can't make it to the championship game is because of the Maryville roadblock. Only THREE times as you stated above. Whats your excuse for all the other years. Tennessee High went into the playoffs undefeated and ranked #1 in the state last year, no Maryville roadblock there. Why didn't you make it to the championship game? Why didn't South make it last yeasr? Their fans have used the same excuse? Its a Myth, just like I said. We lost to Maryville last year in the first round so what. We were 5&5, not undefeated and ranked #1 in the state. You're going to have to come up with another excuse for why your team can't make it to the championship game.

Waco you're not fooling anybody. We all know the reason you bring up games and records 15, 30, and even 80 years ago is because (as a DB fan) you don't have a leg to stand on when it comes to games played in this decade. You put up ludicrous questions like "Why didn't you make it to the championship game, Why didn't South make it last year, and What is your big interest in DB" when the question that needs to be asked is WHAT HAS DB DONE FOR YOU LATELY. So lets play your history trivia. Why has DB failed to make it out of the first round of the playoffs four of the last five years? Why has DB had more #1 rankings than any two or three schools in this District but yet NOTHING to show for it? And... why did they get spanked last year in the first round 0-40 by a team that was playing their first year after moving up to the 6A classification? Then tell me... why do you thing DB thinks they have out shined any of the schools (THS and South) that they clam dominance over in the big picture of a State Championship bid? I just want to get an outline of how you expect any of these ridiculous questions to be answered.

• Upvote 1

Waco you're not fooling anybody. We all know the reason you bring up games and records 15, 30, and even 80 years ago is because (as a DB fan) you don't have a leg to stand on when it comes to games played in this decade. You put up ludicrous questions like "Why didn't you make it to the championship game, Why didn't South make it last year, and What is your big interest in DB" when the question that needs to be asked is WHAT HAS DB DONE FOR YOU LATELY. So lets play your history trivia. Why has DB failed to make it out of the first round of the playoffs four of the last five years? Why has DB had more #1 rankings than any two or three schools in this District but yet NOTHING to show for it? And... why did they get spanked last year in the first round 0-40 by a team that was playing their first year after moving up to the 6A classification? Then tell me... why do you thing DB thinks they have out shined any of the schools (THS and South) that they clam dominance over in the big picture of a State Championship bid? I just want to get an outline of how you expect any of these ridiculous questions to be answered.

Your just a old man rambling. Nothing you say even makes any since anymore. Its sad really.