Central at South Pitt

PittsburgLegend

The parents need to stay out of such situations, from the very brief footage I saw on the news.

100% agreed. as i said Vic has no control over this Team...But he never has. the 2007 Team had a brawl right before the state Game downtown south pittsburg .. most of the Team anyway. and it was kept quiet..... when altercations happen you teach your Team to NOT!!! return punch's or kick's to let the Ref's do their Job.....This sure isn't the case...

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

100% agreed. as i said Vic has no control over this Team...But he never has. the 2007 Team had a brawl right before the state Game downtown south pittsburg .. most of the Team anyway. and it was kept quiet..... when altercations happen you teach your Team to NOT!!! return punch's or kick's to let the Ref's do their Job.....This sure isn't the case...

Folks that were not there did not see what started it....one of our players was being throttled by several of their players...two of our senior linemen stepped in to stop it and got whaled on so I don't see where they could not hold back. #50 for Central should have been ejected....he ran across the field and put a jack knife power bomb move on a couple of our players. I don't condone what happened, but both sides had players jump in to protect team mates. Emotions were running high....just wish it had not happened.

This was the biggest bunch of mess I have ever seen. When that fight broke out, somebody jumped over me and knocked my red bull and my book out of my hand. I spilled my red bull on my book and then someone stepped on my book trying to get out of the stands and tore several pages in it and Im mad. Why in the world was those boys fighting each other. I garuntee you that Ronnie Carter will be looking at the tape to see who all was fighting and more players may get suspended. You think im joking but im not. We may even get put on probation. Let me ask you a question. How many of our boys got suspended? Can these boys still practice that got suspended. If not, Grider should make them run during practice and wear their ankle weights so they will be real fast for the Boyd

game in two weeks. I garuntee you that we will need everyone to beat those boys.

Lmao!!! Roy u make TrainTracks laugh...Wish I could've came and drank and redbull with u....I didn't get to make the game tonight so I missed out on the brawl...Sounds like Central was getting TrainTracked and didn't like it too much so started doing alot of barking....Haha well sometimes tempers flair and stuff happens...Refs should have stepped in way before that...TrainTracks out

The parents need to stay out of such situations, from the very brief footage I saw on the news.

Geno take a laxative....You were not there so don't judge when u didn't get to witness how things unfolded...Bottom line is teams don't like getting TrainTracked and we have left starters in longer this year than in the past...We really haven't shown mercy on anyone yet....TrainTracks says your going to have a hemroid with all the yelling at the keyboard haha...TrainTracks can invasion slober coming outta that mouth as we speak...Lol go take a nap big guy...Things will be better tomorrow

Geno take a laxative....You were not there so don't judge when u didn't get to witness how things unfolded...Bottom line is teams don't like getting TrainTracked and we have left starters in longer this year than in the past...We really haven't shown mercy on anyone yet....TrainTracks says your going to have a hemroid with all the yelling at the keyboard haha...TrainTracks can invasion slober coming outta that mouth as we speak...Lol go take a nap big guy...Things will be better tomorrow

Im not upset at all. and yea Bow season is tomorrow so yea tomorrow will be better... No matter there is no excuse period.... you guys that keep saying Central players was doing this and that.. its not for our players to take matters into there own hands period. am I the only one that gets it? if next week was Boyd i bet the fans would be having a fit.....Im not saying the guys should stand back and let Central pound on them.. but there are other way's.... Fighting don't solve crap.. It only adds to the Problem... again im not mad or upset.... Right is Right and wrong is wrong! <_<

WOW! I must say this should be a wake up call to ALL coaches, players, and fans of any team across the state. Once upon a time I admit myself and teammates were involved in one such incident and the same arguments made here were made then. I agree as a player you PROTECT your teammates! They are your family! Fans entering the field of play is something else. Now I understand Mommas wanting to protect their babies but I bet it just wasn't Mommas. I am glad noone got hurt because of the altercation.

I hope that one game is all that the fine athletes from South Pitt face but according to the TSSAA ByLaws they could be facing more. You all have a fine football team again at South Pitt!

This is not meant as belittling or berating just as an outsider who is a TN High School Fan! 1. Gordonsville Tigers, 2. Trousdale County Yellow Jackets, 3. South Pitt Pirates! I guarantee when these three aren't playing each other I am a rabid fan for them all!

For anybody interested the TSSAA ByLaws reads as follows:

Section 8. Substitutes Leaving Bench Area in an Incident or Fans Coming Onto the Field or Floor

A. The school will be required to submit a report and video tape if available. All schools are instructed to

inform individuals taping to continue taping all incidents.

B. For substitutes leaving the bench area in an incident or fans coming onto the field or floor, the school will

be fined a minimum of $250.00. In addition, other non-monetary disciplinary action will occur.

Good luck guys and get your heads right cause West TN thinks they are gonna walk the Gold Ball home with them!

Oh? So Ya Wait Til I'm Not At The Game To Come Unstuck! :roflolk: And We're The Momma's Swinging Purses? Come On Mike Gimme A Play By Play? And Souflex's? Elbow Smashes? Kick's To The Groin? Grider Needs To Train The Boys In The Art Of Brawling...They Need To Be More Organized You Think I'm Joking But I'm Not. :roflolk:

This Team will never win a Title..... ever!!! Vic has no control over these players for this crap to happen.... there is NO!!!!! excuse for it at all!!!i wasn't able to make the game. but i saw it on Tv all the pirate Team was jumping up and down looking to get in the field during the fight. what Crappppp!!!I wouldn't practice 1 minute this week.. This whole Team would run run run run.. if they didn't like it let them go somewhere else!!!!! Get a hold of these Boys Vic!!!! NO EXCUSE Period!

O Geno don't overexggerate...This team will be just fine and it will probably light a fire under them..Like uncle dave said..and we were sitting close by so we saw the whole thing...Centrals players started the mess and then Sp was defending themselves...NO TEAM IS GOING TO LET 3 PLAYERS FROM AN OPPOSING TEAM WAYLAY ON ONE OF THEIR PLAYERS!Vic does have control of his players because when he and coach Heath and Wilson and Stone got in the middle our guys backed away but the Central players kept trying to come at us til their coaches finally made it over...So, I don't want to hear that mess....and as far as suspensions..it should be 1 game only..like I said..it was self defense and taking up for teammates..

Edited by powerp

This Team will never win a Title..... ever!!! Vic has no control over these players for this crap to happen.... there is NO!!!!! excuse for it at all!!!i wasn't able to make the game. but i saw it on Tv all the pirate Team was jumping up and down looking to get in the field during the fight. what Crappppp!!!I wouldn't practice 1 minute this week.. This whole Team would run run run run.. if they didn't like it let them go somewhere else!!!!! Get a hold of these Boys Vic!!!! NO EXCUSE Period!

That's ridiculous!! Doesn't even justify a reply

Powerp is too..agree 100% with ya Old Pirate...about had to break up a fight on the way to the car..way out of hand...they won't play again..which is kind of sad...anyways...Get ready for Whitwell...with a few linemen and couple skill players out guess we wont score as much as we were going to...Don't know if our QB got kicked out or not...hard to tell with huge linemen going at it..good things are jr. high has been so good..they will have to play next week against vegas...Wonder who is going to run QB...Demetric or a twin?? Interesting week ahead..

Travis will be QB...he was banged up and on the sideline before it started and was not involved in the brawl. I was holding him back the whole time