Central at South Pitt

PittsburgLegend

After last week's game haven't heard alot on this game. I hope the boy's don't let last week creep upon them in this game or it could be interresting. We should beat Central pretty good but you never know about 15-18 year old boy's. We'll see how the Pirate's react to last week if there over SM or are they through playing for the year. I belive this bunch in my heart has there mind on that slippery gold ball in December so I look for the Pirate's if I'm correct to take last week's loss and make in serve as nitro to a race car..

I’m with you on this one Sportsman….I want to see how this team responds after a tough loss. Uncle Dave thinks this team is improving every week, they just need to execute a little more and not turn the ball over. If they do both tonight, it will be a long night for the Purple Pounders. I just don’t think Central has an offense like we saw last week….or the depth so I see the Pirates pulling away in the 3rd quarter.

Pirates 50

Pounders 14

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After last week's game haven't heard alot on this game. I hope the boy's don't let last week creep upon them in this game or it could be interresting. We should beat Central pretty good but you never know about 15-18 year old boy's. We'll see how the Pirate's react to last week if there over SM or are they through playing for the year. I belive this bunch in my heart has there mind on that slippery gold ball in December so I look for the Pirate's if I'm correct to take last week's loss and make in serve as nitro to a race car..

Save the wife and I a seat tonight....we are going to sit on the rowdy side of the stands

tonight!! LOL!!!!

Old Pirate says this is great news and hopes for a speedy recovery. Sure hope the Pirates don't start having a heep of injuries. ZonePirate tells that youngon of yourn to hit the ground asap. Sure don't need him to git earholed any more than is absolutely neccessary. :thumb: Figure he is kinda a General with new national guardsman second in command now.

We have had that talk but to be honest he likes to put his head down and deliver a blow when he gets the chance. I hope he listened and will hit the sideline or slide instead of taking the hard hits head on.

I’m with you on this one Sportsman….I want to see how this team responds after a tough loss. Uncle Dave thinks this team is improving every week, they just need to execute a little more and not turn the ball over. If they do both tonight, it will be a long night for the Purple Pounders. I just don’t think Central has an offense like we saw last week….or the depth so I see the Pirates pulling away in the 3rd quarter.

Good luck tonight guys. I think you'll be fine! :thumb:

Will someone help Team69 get his password. That old man was a riot at the game last week. :roflol: :roflol:

South Pittsburg scored 36 last week on a VERY GOOD Baylor North team. Baylor North's offense kept South Pittsburg off the field. I don't think Central's offense can eat up the time of possession like Baylor North did. It will take an awfully good football team to hold South Pittsburg under 35 points.

South Pittsburg 40

Chatt Central 7

Me'n the Ambassador are thinking alike for once, and I don't know which one of us is more insulted because of it. :blush: I like that score. Anything short of Central showing up in red uniforms, that's about right.

If the defense is able to adapt to change during the game instead of the coaches having to give an apology for not being prepared for something not seen before the Pirates can beat anyone. They will win big tonight but when the next big game comes will Danny Wilson be ready not the players.