Central at South Pitt

PittsburgLegend

Oh, now I know why that deer stayed in a 15 foot circle . What number were you Traintracks99? We must have played together.

LOL, i Messed Up With You Shooting That Buck....It Must Have Been The Seed Melon... :roflolk: Hunting Aint Been The Same Since. :twisted: I Think They Are Waiting For You To Come Back...What Did Ya Do? :roflol:

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get back to SP vs Central game and clean it up please....My guess is there is probably a game thread on the 3A-4A forum for those wondering where the Central fans are

I suspected the same thing but went back a week but I didn't see a thread in the 3A-4A forum. The Central folks may not be online. Or maybe they figure the hillbillies over in S.P. don't have electricity. :roflol:

Jake's ACL surgery is finished and he did great. It was only a partial tear and there was no other damage. A full recovery is expected

TrainTracks says that's awesome news! Hope he takes his rehab serious and makes the strides necessary for spring football...Kid took a huge step between Freshman yr to this year...Hope everything goes as planned for him

I hope you people in South Pittsburg can survive this week. I have graced you with my presence on three straight games. I know it will be hard but a game without a legend like myself in attendance will be fine. Goodluck to the young lads this week and goodluck to the young lad mentioned above. Tell him The Living Legend hopes for a speedy recovery. What number was this young lad? Maybe he can work hard and also one day join my club of living legends. I will be at Wayne Reynolds Pressbox on Friday night to watch Sequatchie and Marion tangle.

I suspected the same thing but went back a week but I didn't see a thread in the 3A-4A forum. The Central folks may not be online. Or maybe they figure the hillbillies over in S.P. don't have electricity. :roflol:

They don't seem to have a whole lot of support yet in person, either. They ought to think about renaming the school "Harrison High School" to more accurately describe their area. It would probably help build up community support. I saw a basketball game there a few years back where they literally had about 5 people in the home bleachers. The visitors had a couple hundred for a non district game, probably mid-week. Chattanooga Central for those that don't know was a downtown school, and was "moved" to Harrison.

Edited by Indian