Central at South Pitt

PittsburgLegend

My Apologies About My Statement About Batman Being Slick Rick....I Didn't Realize There Was A Lynch Mob Out For Slick Rick.....At The Cascade Game Zone Made A Comment About My Buddy Being Slick Rick....And I Ran With It....It Was An Attempt At Humor...I Stand Corrected.....But Blevins Is A Hoser!

Hey Batman....Please Let Me Know Through The Village Idiot How Your Grandson's Surgery Goes! And Hope A Speedy Recovery For Number 5!

Blevins Your A Hoser! :twisted:

Thats alright Butchie. I have been called worst than that. I will certainly pass the word on about my grandson.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SP better be ready to play against Chattanooga Central. I hear they are really athletic but struggle on offense. Grider is an outstanding coach and he will find a way to score. His kids have to regroup and focus on getting better. Central is a quality opponent. I would say SP is a 2TD favorite.

SP 20

Central 6

Thats alright Butchie. I have been called worst than that. I will certainly pass the word on about my grandson.

Thank You Sir And Tell Your Son I'm Getting Up A Pheasant Hunt In South Dakota....Have Him Get With The Village Idiot...Only A Few Seats Left.....Week End Of October 15th..It's A Real Moonshine Lemonade Dick Cheney Kinda Thing....If We Don't Shoot Ourselves Should Get Alot Of Pheasants! :roflolk:Duck!

I was reading some in my book about this Central bunch and they are a big school. I garuntee you that they have alot more players than we do. They have two good lineman. Their names are Carter 6'0 265lbs and Calhoun 6'3 275lbs. This Calhoun boy is really good. He is big enough to play in the SEC. I garuntee you that Grider better have our boys lifting weights this week or this Calhoun boy is going to knock a hole in our line. You think im joking but im not. Their passer is also a returning starter. His name is Hubbard 6'1 195lbs. I garuntee you that boy is real big and throw the ball along ways. If our pass defenders dont wear their ankle weights and drink fluids this week, we will get passed on all night by this bunch. Somebody told me that a coach that used to coach for us coaches for them now. Who is this boy that coaches for them now?

A former coach for us is the athletic director at Central now. He was the Jr. High football coach, and assistant on the high school team.

Edited by PittsburgLegend

Oh me. The Living Legend has shown up I see. What do you have to say about this game with Central? How do you know so much about them?

The PittsburgLegend can answer your first question Ambassador. The offense struggles to score so we wont have to put many points on the board to win. I dont think we will put up over 40 points on their defense. Im leaning towards the 20-30 range. It has already been stated on here that their defense is pretty good. I see a close game for awhile, but in the end SP will be too much. Not a team to overlook though. They do have athletes, and whole lot more kids then us. We got to come ready to play Friday night.

ACHIEVING LEGEND STATUS WAS MY CHOICE

Edited by PittsburgLegend