Central at South Pitt

PittsburgLegend

A tough loss tonight for the Pirates. Now the question is how will they bounce back? This is not a 1A school that is coming to town next Friday night. Central will bring some athletes to Beene Stadium, but the PittsburgLegend has heard from a inside source that they have trouble scoring. Should be a interesting game. I think the Pirates will get back to their winning ways. Thoughts?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A tough loss tonight for the Pirates. Now the question is how will they bounce back? This is not a 1A school that is coming to town next Friday night. Central will bring some athletes to Beene Stadium, but the PittsburgLegend has heard from a inside source that they have trouble scoring. Should be a interesting game. I think the Pirates will get back to their winning ways. Thoughts?

Tough defensively. They held Seq to about half as many yards as Signal allowed, and gave undefeated Howard (beat Red Bank tonight) a good game though losing 19-7 I think. I'd say something about 28-7 South Pittsburg.

Well Central was our only scrimmage and they do have some size but they struggle offensively. They will stay in the game because they have a very good defense. However, I just don’t see them being able to hang with SP. Of course SP needs to put last week behind them because I can promise they will be facing a very hungry and physical team Friday.

I believe the SM game last night has the Pirate's down off there high horse and now we can play some Pirate football the rest of the season. SM showed us in a bad way where we need help and I believe that we will beat Central by at least 28. Sometime's a good whipping is good for you as I found out early in life!!!

I believe the SM game last night has the Pirate's down off there high horse and now we can play some Pirate football the rest of the season. SM showed us in a bad way where we need help and I believe that we will beat Central by at least 28. Sometime's a good whipping is good for you as I found out early in life!!!

Glad we could help you fellers out. :roflol:

Don't think ya'll gonna have much problems with them Purple Pounders. As they say, "Speed Kills". Them big fellers gotta catch you before they can hurt you.

I can send your fellas some Gatorade if ya'll ain't got none in the Pitt. :roflolk:

Roy, I have two questions for you. Why in the world do we have 50 yards blocked off on the track for the cheerleaders when there is only 6 of them?? Let me ask you another question have you caught one of those footballs the cheerleaders throw when we score touchdowns? I have not caught one of those durn things yet. I caught about 100 in 07 when we won state..Those cheerleaders had some strong arms! Our cheerleaders this year need some throwing lessons to get it higher than four rows up in the stands..Thats just a bunch of mess! :roflol:

Edited by powerp

My Apologies About My Statement About Batman Being Slick Rick....I Didn't Realize There Was A Lynch Mob Out For Slick Rick.....At The Cascade Game Zone Made A Comment About My Buddy Being Slick Rick....And I Ran With It....It Was An Attempt At Humor...I Stand Corrected.....But Blevins Is A Hoser!

Hey Batman....Please Let Me Know Through The Village Idiot How Your Grandson's Surgery Goes! And Hope A Speedy Recovery For Number 5!

Blevins Your A Hoser! :twisted:

And your Daddy shoulda given you another one last week for letting that "Green Bean Stadium" comment slide by so unchallenged. You younguns just beat all. Pirates won't have any trouble this week. They've developed a bad habit of beating up on anything Purple, and I don't take any satisfaction is having to say that. Pirates "A Lot" and Central "Not Much". Pounder People, there's still time to change them colors. I'd suggest Red.

Roy, I have two questions for you. Why in the world do we have 50 yards blocked off on the track for the cheerleaders when there is only 6 of them?? Let me ask you another question have you caught one of those footballs the cheerleaders throw when we score touchdowns? I have not caught one of those durn things yet. I caught about 100 in 07 when we won state..Those cheerleaders had some strong arms! Our cheerleaders this year need some throwing lessons to get it higher than four rows up in the stands..Thats just a bunch of mess! :roflol:

Post of the week PowerP. :roflolk::thumb: If you'd just throwed in something about a pole.