1. 1. Who wins? Owls or Tigers?

• Smith County Owls
    • Macon County Tigers

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is an interesting game.

I don't think MC has yet put together a full game.

If they do, SC could have their hands full, but if MC only plays a half like they've been, SC by 2 touchdowns.

Croz, this is an interesting game. As I posted earlier, I just can't put my finger on MC. I really don't know what they have.

This is an interesting game.

I don't think MC has yet put together a full game.

If they do, SC could have their hands full, but if MC only plays a half like they've been, SC by 2 touchdowns.

I have to agree with ya. I watched the sycamore/macon game via internet and macon only threw the ball 6 times the entire game and pretty much had the game in the first half.....Looked like the coach just wanted to run the clock and leave with no injuries. I think macon couldve scored lots more on them. I think if they can tighten up the defense they wont lose another game. Smith will be the hardest game by far.

I am going with Smith Co by 4 TD's. I believe they are on a mission. I have been impressed with what I seen against Dekalb, especially the D. I drove six hours to watch the win against Dekalb, making the six hour trip again to watch another win against Macon. Go Owls!

Edited by pirate

Well, comprehensive reading is 'wide in scope' - yes I am average in comprehensive reading. When someone says they can't win at home - I take them for their word. I also can respond in 'direct responsive'. Anything else Ms STENOgrapher? :thumb:

Once again your an idiot. You just keep makin yourself look like it when you dont read somethin right, especially after i posted it again in an even simpler format. Maybe you will understand this time, after all the 3rd time is a charm. I said, and somebody please correct me if i'm wrong, they dont have a SURE win which means that its gonna happen no matter what happens. Please go back to the 2nd grade to attempt to fix your ignorance.

We'll see. Smith's got some impressive defensive numbers so far but I'm not sure you all have faced any offenses that really put the fear into anybody.

Your not saying MC strikes fear in somebody are you?? Your guys toting squirrel guns or something??

MC gave up 48-35-61 and 13 to Syamore.

Dang, you know about being run over AND offenses that put fear in people, first hand, so you may be right...... again :roflol:

Edited by Termite

where is my good friend mofojoe- he will strait'n up this mite.mite i think you must have come ratt off one of our chicken farms in macon county.your start'n to make me itch a little.we all know where mites come from in macon county. :roflol:

Why do Macon County chicken farms have termites??

Starting to make you itch?? You must confuse termites with chiggers. I've heard of checking for ticks, but are you looking for Mojoe to check each other for chiggers? :roflol:

I have to agree with ya. I watched the sycamore/macon game via internet and macon only threw the ball 6 times the entire game and pretty much had the game in the first half.....Looked like the coach just wanted to run the clock and leave with no injuries. I think macon couldve scored lots more on them. I think if they can tighten up the defense they wont lose another game. Smith will be the hardest game by far.

"pretty much had the game in the first half"??? "could have scored lots more on them"??? " just wanted to run out the clock"???

The score was 14-7 at the half.

You said I would understand after Friday night........I understand NOW. :lol:

Once again your an idiot. You just keep makin yourself look like it when you dont read somethin right, especially after i posted it again in an even simpler format. Maybe you will understand this time, after all the 3rd time is a charm. I said, and somebody please correct me if i'm wrong, they dont have a SURE win which means that its gonna happen no matter what happens. Please go back to the 2nd grade to attempt to fix your ignorance.

Otis: Got your panties in a wad don't you? It is all in fun honey - MC has a good team and will give the Owls a tough game. Still, if you aren't SURE they can win at home, well forget it :roflol:

Why do Macon County chicken farms have termites??

Starting to make you itch?? You must confuse termites with chiggers. I've heard of checking for ticks, but are you looking for Mojoe to check each other for chiggers? :roflol:

you are in the mite family and in a world this big that's close enough. :roflol: ole mite seems to be a pretty good guy-i know he grew up old schooled like myself. he is a big owl fan just like we are tiger fans.This could be a good game or it could be a bad game for the tigers...depends on which tiger team shows up. :thumb: