Mount Pleasant@Perry County

turkeyslayer

Well, since we can't talk about the game at hand without getting into an argument I will bring up another fun fact.

In order for Perry County to win this region, they will have to Run the Gauntlet. In their last 5 games they have...

Collinwood

Columbia Academy

Wayne County

Mt. Pleasant

Cornersville

That is their meat of schedule. Now they will be able to show their true Colors in the next couple of weeks. I am glad people are doubting them, it gives them more to prove. Then, when its all over you can picture Muhammad Ali in your face Screaming "EAT YOUR WORDS"

Big D,

If the Vikings beat all the teams on their schedule, including your Blessed Wayne County. DO you think they could run the West, or does your mind go straight to the gutter and Scream JO BYRNS

Perry County will not win out. They're not that good. Who knows? They may lose all of these games.

What they've done in the past is irrelevant to Region 6 being of the toughest regions in the state. We are talking about present, not past.

He's right. Who cares about the past? Do gold balls won in the past for some team matter now? No.

i bet all the folks over at mtp like all the mouth runnin from pc when they dont play for another week and mtp has a game tmorrow night to worry about. you can bet after tmorrow nights game mtp will have plenty to talk to you pc fans about.

Don't know where you get "all the moutn runnin from pc". Most of the comments on this thread are NOT from PC people. Trust me, PC is taking MtP very seriously. PC beat Mt Pleasant last year on their homecoming, so MtP will be out for blood. Hopefully the Vikings will be ready. Will a week off be an advantage or disadvantage? Don't know, we'll see. I do know it will be a good game. I'm looking forward to it.

Don't know where you get "all the moutn runnin from pc". Most of the comments on this thread are NOT from PC people. Trust me, PC is taking MtP very seriously. PC beat Mt Pleasant last year on their homecoming, so MtP will be out for blood. Hopefully the Vikings will be ready. Will a week off be an advantage or disadvantage? Don't know, we'll see. I do know it will be a good game. I'm looking forward to it.

Finally after all this somebody FINALLY answered the question !! THANK YOU

well after they go through the meat of the schedule, you may have something to brag about. PC has never proved that they could go through a tough schedule and beat any significant playoff team. Wayne County has. i never said they were blessed or that PC is not good.. i was giving my honest opinion on the questions YOU were asking. dont ask if you dont like the answers

I am not mad whatsoever, maybe you are, I can take another opinion. I just wanted to know if you thought that Jo Byrns was next on the list from the west. Because there are some more teams that you might be overlooking, for example.

Huntingdon- They lost 4 starters in fall camp, two are coming back. Their offensive line has improved each and every week.

Union City- a drop off in talent has forced the coaches to change up the game plan, they will have more threats in the later portion of the season than they did at the beginning. They always improve as the weeks go by. That is what athletes do......

Adamsville- I think this is a sleeper team that could do some damage later on in the year.Speed at the receiver position, and depth on the line. Their Defense has some speed at the linebacker position. Their only loss comes to a very talented Riverside team, whom I also think will go 10-0.

But, thats my opinion, we could sit here and argue East v. West v. Middle all day till our eyes explode. The fact of it all remains that there is more questions to be answered in 1a football. This is a very talented class, which could show A LOT of upsets in the Playoffs.

Back to the game.

What are the scores everyone is predicting?

Edited by LCHSgrinch

I am not mad whatsoever, maybe you are, I can take another opinion. I just wanted to know if you thought that Jo Byrns was next on the list from the west. Because there are some more teams that you might be overlooking, for example.

Huntingdon- They lost 4 starters in fall camp, two are coming back. Their offensive line has improved each and every week.

Union City- a drop off in talent has forced the coaches to change up the game plan, they will have more threats in the later portion of the season than they did at the beginning. They always improve as the weeks go by. That is what athletes do......

Adamsville- I think this is a sleeper team that could do some damage later on in the year.Speed at the receiver position, and depth on the line. Their Defense has some speed at the linebacker position. Their only loss comes to a very talented Riverside team, whom I also think will go 10-0.

But, thats my opinion, we could sit here and argue East v. West v. Middle all day till our eyes explode. The fact of it all remains that there is more questions to be answered in 1a football. This is a very talented class, which could show A LOT of upsets in the Playoffs.

Back to the game.

Adamsville is very good but I'am pretty sure they will be in the 2A bracket.

Back to the game.

i made that same point about huntingdon and UC earlier in this thread. region 6 is loaded but one or two teams in the east could suprise some folks.