Mount Pleasant@Perry County

turkeyslayer

Well MTP will go for 2 everytime causing PC to go for 2 (At least thats what every other team thats played MTP has done) so im guessing a missed extra point will not happen. But I think Special teams will be a big factor. MTP had a good return last week and they have a ton of speed. MTP would be phenomenal at special teams if they would work to set up the blocking a little better.

I know that MtP's special teams didn't make a difference in the game against WC. The thing that is really gonna hurt PC is MtP's ability to run. If you can keep #1 from scrambling around and slow down #4...then PC has a shot. MtP's D isn't good enough to stop the pass game. So, I would think that Tucker will have a good game of passing and MtP's D-line needs to remember he can scramble. Its gonna be a close one.

I know that MtP's special teams didn't make a difference in the game against WC. The thing that is really gonna hurt PC is MtP's ability to run. If you can keep #1 from scrambling around and slow down #4...then PC has a shot. MtP's D isn't good enough to stop the pass game. So, I would think that Tucker will have a good game of passing and MtP's D-line needs to remember he can scramble. Its gonna be a close one.

MTP did a great job of stopping Austin Rice from getting off the line. When they focused on that, Hayden Skelton was open all night long. If MTP tries to focus just on Mercer, then Grimes & Watkins will be all over the place.

MTP did a great job of stopping Austin Rice from getting off the line. When they focused on that, Hayden Skelton was open all night long. If MTP tries to focus just on Mercer, then Grimes & Watkins will be all over the place.

They held A. Rice to what kinda yds? He got double teamed all night to me he did his job if the other 10 cant beat 9 that is on the coach. I would think 10 on 9 is what I like to hear prolly wont shut Mercer down if they put 3 on him. LOL just kidding

There was some people laughed awhile back when i brought up grimes and watkins at the beginning of the year,I hope they double team mercer and spy on tucker and those two kids will have a monster game! your absolutely right grad.

if pc gets #1 running then its gonna be a long night for pc, its the running of mtp that will hurt you, he is not a pocket passer, mtp seems to find holes and does a good job hitting them. im picking the tigers 35 - 28

Mtp defense will not hold Perry County to 28. Perry Countys offense is way better than Collinwoods and Mtp let Collinwood score 36

Mtp defense will not hold Perry County to 28. Perry Countys offense is way better than Collinwoods and Mtp let Collinwood score 36

You really can't base a game on other scores. WC only scored 31 against them...PC needs to have their passing game ready cause MtP isn't to shabby at stopping the run. #1 will come out ready to play after sitting out. So, PC better be ready; he is pretty dangerous.