Mount Pleasant@Perry County

turkeyslayer

PC 28 - MTP 0

Well i'll just say this to that post. If PC dont let MP score then Collinwood has no chance against them. Number 1 for MP will score prolly more than one time .He is just too shifty and hard to get a bead on. The Tucker kid will have to bring the A game for sure. If he dont play good MP will win this game.As for Mercer kid ... MP will put the same 2 fast kids they put on our fastest kid . Can hardly wait to hear the score of this one .Wholder do you still have my cell number ? If you do Text me the scores PLZ :thumb: GO TROJANS

MTP is too fast and #1 is too explosive to be shut out. #1 will rush for at least 2 tds.

i feel like this is perry counties toughest game of the year. of course they played riverside, but from what it sounded like riverside dominated. i feel like mtp and perry county are pretty well matched, and i don't know if perry county can win a close game, i mean this year so far, they havn't had to win a close game. mtp has had to win several close ones, and lost the last one by 1, i don't see that happenin again. either perry county will run away with it like all there other games, or mtp will win.

this theory stems all the way back to last year when perry county lost 3 differnt games by a grand total of 7 points

Edited by Monkey Wrench

i feel like this is perry counties toughest game of the year. of course they played riverside, but from what it sounded like riverside dominated. i feel like mtp and perry county are pretty well matched, and i don't know if perry county can win a close game, i mean this year so far, they havn't had to win a close game. mtp has had to win several close ones, and lost the last one by 1, i don't see that happenin again. either perry county will run away with it like all there other games, or mtp will win.

this theory stems all the way back to last year when perry county lost 3 differnt games by a grand total of 7 points

I will agree with you Monkey good insight on last years PC team losing those 3 games by 7 points our team was loaded with sophmore and jrs last year. These boys are Jrs. and Sr. this year. Hopefully we gained a little heart and experence to win a close game. This will be a good measuring stick for both teams.

I'm going with Perry Co. in this game. Mt Pleasant will score but Perry Co. will score more... I saw MtP play last week and was not that impressed... they can run the ball and they can throw the ball but their line play is their problem... this one will be won in the trenches (as usual). I think PC has the edge speed wise and that will be the difference in this game.

Perry Co. – 35

Mt Pleasant - 24

Do ya'll think PC is better than WC by 4 pts...that is if you use the logic of WC beating mTp 31-28.

In the WC & MTP game I felt MTP beat WC in the line play all night long. WC looked very bad that night. WC turned the ball over twice that MTP ended up scoring on short drives. Once in the first half MTP had it 4 and goal from the 13 yard line and WC intercepted the pass ran it out to about the 25 and fumbled it right back to MTP. MTP scored about 2 plays later. Then late in the 4th Quarter about 1:30 left in the game WC fumbled it back to them around the 35 yard line and MTP scored quickly on that drive. I felt WC was very lucky to get out with the win that night, but could have won by 17 points as well. It's hard to look at how WC did and determine that PC would be better by 4 points. Match ups change from team to team & game to game.

I'll say PC wins by 2 TDs with #1 out but if #1 is playing then it will be MTP by 3.