59 members have voted

1. 1. Cats or Rebels?

• Oak Ridge
    • Maryville

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We missed our chance.... Should have called this thread greyrider vs bladerunner.. The battle of atomic city.... :roflol:

Oak Ridge has struggled this year... I don't exspect things to get better for the Cats this week.... Still its a nice setting for the game... Hope someone will muzzle the dang barking dog behind the visitors stands... Been a long time since I was over that way... He may have gotton used to it or died of old age by now....

tpoole12

We missed our chance.... Should have called this thread greyrider vs bladerunner.. The battle of atomic city.... :roflol:

Oak Ridge has struggled this year... I don't exspect things to get better for the Cats this week.... Still its a nice setting for the game... Hope someone will muzzle the dang barking dog behind the visitors stands... Been a long time since I was over that way... He may have gotton used to it or died of old age by now....

tpoole12

Tpoole,

We put that dog there to keep you all on the edge.. He he he! I hope the Cats show up Friday...They played well against the Rebels last year..But I do not think we will see a repeat of that from what I have seen so far.

Wildcats, Prove me wrong....

Please?

Tpoole,

We put that dog there to keep you all on the edge.. He he he! I hope the Cats show up Friday...They played well against the Rebels last year..But I do not think we will see a repeat of that from what I have seen so far.

Please?

I have watched a couple of Oak Ridge's replay games on channel 15....and i noticed that OR's qb doesnt seem to be running the ball as much as he did last season. He can make things happen and makes it harder on theother team's defense. Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this? With that being said, i did see him run for a td against Halls last week, i just think he needs to do it more often.

Edited by 92Dragon

Tpoole,

Please?

I suspected that but now that the "cat" is out of the bag.. (or dog in this case) I must say it was quite effective.. :flower:

Bladerunner

I miss our yearly battle of banter from the old days.. Some threads almost lasted one season to the next.. I wish the Cats well but some of the Rebels used to be Raiders. I don't think any of the little Raiders have migrated to Oak Ridge but if they have I will pull for them individualy........... :thumb:

tpoole12

This is one of the rivalries we all looked forward to when the reclassification happened. Last year was a really good game, and I thought that OR gave Maryville all they wanted. I really hate that I'm going to have to miss the game this season (and all the banter that's sure to take place this week leading up to it).

I am, however, looking forward to watching some high school football in Texas this Thursday and Friday night and seeing what all the hype's about...

Go Red Rebels!