Riverdale at Farragut

TDCman

How's this one gonna go. Can Riverdale pick itself up and make a game out of this or do they become the homecoming feast for the Admirals.

Sounds like Farragut has started to put it all together and become a really good football team.

Tough spot for the Warriors with the long road trip sandwiched between Oakland and Smyrna. Can Riverdale shake of their road woes and be competitive in this one?

The warriors have shown some promise but also had some pretty big problem areas exposed by Oakland.

Edited by TDCman

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for riverdale fans coming to the game friday, there is still heavy construction going on Campbell Station Rd between I-40 and Kingston Pike. the best way to travel would be to get off I-40E at exit 369 Watt Road and go to Kingston Pk that way. continue east on KP for about 3.5 miles and the school is on the left.

unfortunately this was the only available date for homecoming. it couldn't be the first or last home games, west was on a thursday tv game, and the bearden game would never be homecoming. not a big deal, i believe we were riverdale's homecoming last year.

hope friday is a great game with a great atmosphere for friday night football. i really enjoyed going to the 'boro last year and was rewarded a great game between two good teams. safe travels to warrior fans making the trip.

for riverdale fans coming to the game friday, there is still heavy construction going on Campbell Station Rd between I-40 and Kingston Pike. the best way to travel would be to get off I-40E at exit 369 Watt Road and go to Kingston Pk that way. continue east on KP for about 3.5 miles and the school is on the left.

unfortunately this was the only available date for homecoming. it couldn't be the first or last home games, west was on a thursday tv game, and the bearden game would never be homecoming. not a big deal, i believe we were riverdale's homecoming last year.

hope friday is a great game with a great atmosphere for friday night football. i really enjoyed going to the 'boro last year and was rewarded a great game between two good teams. safe travels to warrior fans making the trip.

It's not like we haven't lost on homecoming before.. *cough* *cough* Heritage in 2003. *cough*... their first win in 18 games I believe and only win in '03. They had 2 wins from '01-'03... oh lord. The fact that I still care slightly depresses me. Anyways.

This should be a good game. I hope the Farragut site shows this one live. I'd love to watch it. I always wished we could have played Riverdale. Now we do, and did last year too.. I think it will turn out the same. Farragut just isn't as good this year as they have been the last few years. I think R'dale will win by at least 10. Sorry Ads..

I assume Riverdale is still running the wing-t. Oddly Farragut went to the defense they currently run several years ago to combat the fact that 5-6 teams in their region ran the wing-t. Farragut's defense is playing much better than they did earlier, but their offense is still spotty as turnovers continue to be a problem.

Well if Riverdale turns the ball over like West did last Thursday night Farragut will have a chance to win. We you have 6 fumbles and 1 int like West offense did it is pretty hard to win the game against anybody you play. There were a total of 11 fumbles in this game West 6 lost 4 with 1 int Farragut had 5 lost 3 and the big one was when West fumbled the punt deep in Farragut territory when West was only down by 7. West run the ball good just killed themself in this game.