MUS is not the team they were last year.

olemissreb44

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not last year and it NOT next year.............but you "WISH" it was! :roflolk:

You (remember that's not you personally or singularly) are the ones who can't get over 2009. We were happy to achieve our main goal of winning state; you started a thread proclaiming Alcoa to be the "best team in any classification." You are the ones that started off this year where you left off last year, trying to belittle MUS and its QB. One of you tried to say Brunetti wasn't anything special because he wasn't starting as a frosh at West Virginia (but that your hometown hero Cobb did at Kentucky). Who but one of your hometown snots would bring up something like that?

We're not particularly good this year and I'm not afraid or embarrassed to admit it. I have little doubt that both Maryville and Alcoa probably would best MUS this year. I don't know about next year. Could be another downer. Two of our top prospects have already transferred to a less academically demanding school. That's not that uncommon. We have to deal with it.

I'm still waiting to be educated about your 2002 and 2003 teams. For example, I'd like to know which was the "reload" year. Guess you just forgot about them.

BTW, has the sting of being reprimanded by Coach T himself started to wear off for your good ole boyz? Couldn't have happened to a nicer group of "guys." Great addition to your "resume."

See Hootie............Alcoa and Maryville have won 14 state championships the last ten years. Plus, Alcoa has won every DII matchup the last 21 years. Alcoa and Maryville simply reload every year. We don't have to go buy $$$$$ talent so we can be good 1 out of every 10 years! :roflolk:

Now I do understand that DIIAA is only the "girlie" league, but we HAVE won it 4 out of the last 6 years. Just which year were we actually "good" in your esteemed opinion?

As far as buying talent, we ARE trying, but we blew a big wad getting Brayden Phillips to come on down from Maryville. He hasn't helped out much yet, but we haven't given up on him. He's a standout kid, so we didn't hesitate to "loan" him a Yukon to get to school. (Brunetti demanded an Escalade)

Everybody knows your record by now - you remind us constantly - that you are 3-1 against BA and McCallie the last 41 years or whatever. I also foresee that it will probably still be 3-1 ten years from now. And you will still be preaching "DOMINANCE!". And you will still be pointing to those wins in '89, '05 and '06 as evidence that the 2020 F5 is better than all the DII teams. Good luck with your "charm offensives" to win over believers to your "cause." Why don't you resurrect the "Is Alcoa the best team in any classification" thread. I mean, it worked so well for you last year, why not just make it an annual thing?

Where is OmahaVol in all this icon_shit.gif storm???

He is usually right there stirthepot.gif

I think there is a limit as to how much of your BS that one can endure. OmahaVol, RollRedRoll and many others have reached that limit and given up trying to carry on a responsible adult discourse with you children. I am about there too. RRR implied that we should just ignore you, not that you would go away. But you can rest assured that none of us will ever pull such childish, classless BS on a 3A/4A thread. Y'all keep on throwing up all those rolling laughing icons, gold balls, and piles of excrement. When everybody else in TN ignores you, then you can go back to sitting at your PCs with your pants down and a tube of lube nearby, doing what you do best while all you good ole buddies pat each others' backs for being so terribly kute and khlever.

Never said Rankin will not schedule teams outside of 3A. Said that he HAS not scheduled any GOOD teams outside of Maryville. That's a fact, Jack.

As for The Blount County Bowl, if you pull it off, then good for you. All I and the rest of the state have wanted is for you to give your team(s) the competition they deserve and your fans want (and need to back up your incessant boasting). Would be nice if you did something to advance the cause of all TN HS football too.

As to my mistaking you for Pepvol, it was an honest error. But it was easy to do, since you both say the exact same things and look like identical twins in your picture above. If you were offended, I apologize.

Wrong again hootie...........Alcoa traveled out of state and played KY state championship team Bell County last year!......NOW that's fact. :thumb:

Edited by BCsportsfan

Now I do understand that DIIAA is only the "girlie" league, but we HAVE won it 4 out of the last 6 years. Just which year were we actually "good" in your esteemed opinion?

As far as buying talent, we ARE trying, but we blew a big wad getting Brayden Phillips to come on down from Maryville. He hasn't helped out much yet, but we haven't given up on him. He's a standout kid, so we didn't hesitate to "loan" him a Yukon to get to school. (Brunetti demanded an Escalade)

Everybody knows your record by now - you remind us constantly - that you are 3-1 against BA and McCallie the last 41 years or whatever. I also foresee that it will probably still be 3-1 ten years from now. And you will still be preaching "DOMINANCE!". And you will still be pointing to those wins in '89, '05 and '06 as evidence that the 2020 F5 is better than all the DII teams. Good luck with your "charm offensives" to win over believers to your "cause." Why don't you resurrect the "Is Alcoa the best team in any classification" thread. I mean, it worked so well for you last year, why not just make it an annual thing?

Too bad MUS schedule is FULL.......or Alcoa could continue their DOMINANCE over DII's next year! :thumb:

Y'all keep on throwing up all those rolling laughing icons, gold balls, and piles of excrement. When everybody else in TN ignores you, then you can go back to sitting at your PCs with your pants down and a tube of lube nearby, doing what you do best while all you good ole buddies pat each others' backs for being so terribly kute and khlever.

Uh...........ok :shock: