MUS is not the team they were last year.

olemissreb44

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Hootiebooster.............ya ain't the smartest knife in the drawer! :roflolk:

My "drift" was to PROVE you girls wrong when you hide behind the "idea" that Coach Rankin will not schedule teams outside of 3A... :roflol:

The Blount County Bowl will "try" to bring the best competition for Alcoa and Maryville the next couple of years. This is due to both schools losing current out of district matchups next year. Teams are not renewing because current TSSAA playoff structure takes in overall W-L ans well as in district W-L's. Do you follow....Hootie?

The next mistake your making is you where addressing "pepvol" as a Alcoa fan. pepvol is and has always been a Maryville fan that has heard the dribble that the DII supports alway spew. you need to go back a look at "WHO" you addressed hootiebooster!

Your a little lot confused!! :thumb:

Never said Rankin will not schedule teams outside of 3A. Said that he HAS not scheduled any GOOD teams outside of Maryville. That's a fact, Jack.

As for The Blount County Bowl, if you pull it off, then good for you. All I and the rest of the state have wanted is for you to give your team(s) the competition they deserve and your fans want (and need to back up your incessant boasting). Would be nice if you did something to advance the cause of all TN HS football too.

As to my mistaking you for Pepvol, it was an honest error. But it was easy to do, since you both say the exact same things and look like identical twins in your picture above. If you were offended, I apologize.

If you DII guys will get your attitude straightened out I will lobby hard to get you permission to come work the chains and fill the waterkneel.gif bottles for an Alcoa game next year since you obviously don't belong on the field.

How could he be so stupid as to leave out Alcoa's stunning victories over Bell County and Middleboro. Really!