MUS is not the team they were last year.

olemissreb44

Blah, blah, blah..... And you will continue to lose while pounding your chest after doing so.....To be the BEST, you have to BEAT the BEST!!! :thumb::roflol::roflol:

MUS 21 South Panola (#1 rated team in Mississippi, #1 in 6A) 19

MUS 55 White Station (#1 team in Tennessee 6A) 35 (backup QB not the "B" word played quarters 2-4)

'Nuf said. Jeer all you want, you can't change history. It is what it is.

Children of Alcoa. Return to the 3A/4A threads. There are hamburgers and ice cream waiting there for you. And other worshipers of the almighty F5. EVERYBODY on the serious 5A/6A threads will miss your intrusions and astute unbiased comments, but your parents still love you and want you back. Have fun banging all those 3A teams year after year 'cuz "to be the BEST you have to beat the BEST!" LOLLOLLOL How exciting and gratifying that will be for you! And PRAY that Maryville doesn't lose. It would take the luster off your only significant win. See ya next year!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, if I get your drift, you're saying that MUS or any other team who says they can't come to Blount County to play Maryville or Alcoa in week 0 because their schedule is full is LYING and DODGING??? That's pathetic. MUS and CBHS are founding members of the Bridges Classic in Memphis, played in week 0. The games are played at MUS and CBHS. That's not going to change because you want a shot at boosting your ego. You know, if we called Alcoa and Rankin said "sorry, our schedule is full," we, unlike you, would have the CLASS to accept that as the truth.

One last thing, on another thread having NOTHING to do with Alcoa (typical), that you recently thrust yourself into, you became enraged when you thought I had pegged you as an Alcoa fan rather than a Maryville fan. OK. Then why do you have "ALCOA TORNADOES"..."11 State championships"...all those gold balls etc. at the end of every one of your posts? And you freak when somebody thinks you just might be an Alcoa fan? Schizoid.

Hey Hootiebooster.............ya ain't the smartest knife in the drawer! :roflolk:

My "drift" was to PROVE you girls wrong when you hide behind the "idea" that Coach Rankin will not schedule teams outside of 3A... :roflol:

The Blount County Bowl will "try" to bring the best competition for Alcoa and Maryville the next couple of years. This is due to both schools losing current out of district matchups next year. Teams are not renewing because current TSSAA playoff structure takes in overall W-L ans well as in district W-L's. Do you follow....Hootie?

The next mistake your making is you where addressing "pepvol" as a Alcoa fan. pepvol is and has always been a Maryville fan that has heard the dribble that the DII supports alway spew. you need to go back a look at "WHO" you addressed hootiebooster!

Your a little lot confused!! :thumb:

:blush:

There definitely is a Blount County Bowl. I definitely believe you all. It makes perfect sense.

Also, I'm a Nigerian Prince writing from a prison cell in Nigeria. If either Pepvol or BCsportsfan could help me, I just need a cashiers' check for $500,000. I will happily give you a million dollars if you could just advance me the initial $500k so I can escape from prison. No strings attached. This is a RISK FREE WAY TO MAKE A MILLION DOLLARS!!!

Just send me the check and we can arrange details when I get to the states.

I think most coacht readers are "dumber" for just reading this stupid post, :wacko:

AND........

idiots.jpg

:thumb:

MUS does not have a great or necessarily a good team every year. S Panola is one of those rare exceptions. When Alston had a team in the making that could compete with S Panola, he hooked up. (As you may have gleaned from the migratory vermin that crawled onto this thread, MUS should have traveled 500 miles to Alcoa but instead "dodged" the Tornadoes out of cowardice). LOL. Unfortunately, they couldn't arrange to play in 2008 and 2009 (the 2008 team was arguably better than the 2009) when both games would have been competitive. As for Olive Branch, they won in 2007, when Brunetti et al were sophomores, but not in 2008 and 2009. This year's game could have gone either way. S Panola is in a class by themselves, which is not uncommon for them. MUS will be competitive with them less often than not. Nobody who knew anything about these teams gave MUS much of a chance against SP this year. Rightfully so.

See Hootie............Alcoa and Maryville have won 14 state championships the last ten years. Plus, Alcoa has won every DII matchup the last 21 years. Alcoa and Maryville simply reload every year. We don't have to go buy $$$$$ talent so we can be good 1 out of every 10 years! :roflolk:

Also, I'm a Nigerian Prince writing from a prison cell in Nigeria. If either Pepvol or BCsportsfan could help me, I just need a cashiers' check for $500,000. I will happily give you a million dollars if you could just advance me the initial $500k so I can escape from prison. No strings attached. This is a RISK FREE WAY TO MAKE A MILLION DOLLARS!!!

Just send me the check and we can arrange details when I get to the states.

Don't do it BC! This is tempting but looks a little suspicious to me! urinal.gif

Rankin and Alcoa are in either single A or double A or something like that. We'll keep looking for games in the 5-6 A range with elite teams like Smyrna, Oakland, Ravenwood, etc.

That single A or double A team has beat EVERY DII team it has played the last 21 years!

:roflolk:

The same as the OSS team do to TN DII girlie schools..........same as Oakland did to Ensworth this year! :roflol:

DII schools are FAR from competing with the Elite teams in TN! Stick to playing other girlie schools!

interesting of course that Rankin wouldn't play in the Clinic Bowl in '05 against private schools when the proceeds went actual charity.......and now, all of a sudden, he's going to PAY US to come play him? Is he paying the money himself? Or do the boosters of the program have to come up with the money?

You still believe in the easter bunny too? :roflolk:

The gate will pay the teams to travel. The Alcoa vs Maryville game draws 10,000 fans

If the right teams get signed, it can and will be the best games in the state! :thumb:

Build it and they will come!

MUS 21 South Panola (#1 rated team in Mississippi, #1 in 6A) 19

MUS 55 White Station (#1 team in Tennessee 6A) 35 (backup QB not the "B" word played quarters 2-4)

'Nuf said. Jeer all you want, you can't change history. It is what it is.

Children of Alcoa. Return to the 3A/4A threads. There are hamburgers and ice cream waiting there for you. And other worshipers of the almighty F5. EVERYBODY on the serious 5A/6A threads will miss your intrusions and astute unbiased comments, but your parents still love you and want you back. Have fun banging all those 3A teams year after year 'cuz "to be the BEST you have to beat the BEST!" LOLLOLLOL How exciting and gratifying that will be for you! And PRAY that Maryville doesn't lose. It would take the luster off your only significant win. See ya next year!

It's not last year and it NOT next year.............but you "WISH" it was! :roflolk:

As I wrote on the other thread on the D2 board, MUS' victory over S. Panola might be the most impressive win ever for a TN team over an out-of-state opponent. Among all of the impressive out-of-state victories amassed by TN D2 teams--BA over Pascagoula, MBA over Moeller, Bolles, Trinity, etc.--this is probably atop the list. Anyone who wants to disparage that victory is simply embarassing themselves (but that won't stop them).

As for Alcoa/Maryville, whatever fairy tales they want to spin, who cares? Maryville hasn't even won the past 2 years and we (MUS and MBA) own regular season wins over the teams that beat them for the titles (White Station and Hillsboro, respectively). So Maryville doesn't really command that much signifacance anymore. When they were at their peak, they chose not to play against MBA/BA in the Clinic Bowl (2005). Rankin and Alcoa are in either single A or double A or something like that. We'll keep looking for games in the 5-6 A range with elite teams like Smyrna, Oakland, Ravenwood, etc.

If you DII guys will get your attitude straightened out I will lobby hard to get you permission to come work the chains and fill the waterkneel.gif bottles for an Alcoa game next year since you obviously don't belong on the field.

Edited by Govolsknox