A question for Trousdale people

pujo

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's A He-Man Woman Haters Club Type Kinda Deal There Spanky! No Huzzies Aloud!

Grunt? Please Come With Us...Just Hide Ya Geritol Bottle From the Others.....Don't Need Any Remarks Started With Guns Involved And All.... :roflolk:

seriously, i would love to, but i just bought a house and have way to much to do before old man winter comes a knocking. someone told me today was the first day of fall, but after the way it felt outside today i'm just gonna write them off as a liar. :lol:

So its paying the players and owning the TSSAA.Tobacco is a pretty good sorce of income,where do they raise all the whacky weed in Tennessee, that must be around the Alcoa and Maryville section. The olny big money crop in this area is Christmas trees. Them fellers don't even like football,more Golfball chasers.

So its paying the players and owning the TSSAA.Tobacco is a pretty good sorce of income,where do they raise all the whacky weed in Tennessee, that must be around the Alcoa and Maryville section. The olny big money crop in this area is Christmas trees. Them fellers don't even like football,more Golfball chasers.

Hey dude, I don't guess I ever have noticed but where are you from / who is your team?

Edited by Shep

Hey dude, I don't guess I ever have noticed but where are you from / who is your team?

East Tennessee, near the NC state line, Hampton Bulldog fan, like the landers also. Other teams I like to see win are Trousdale ,Oneida, you guys and Mckenzie. I don't know why they had a story about you guys in this area, but several years ago, our local station did a very good story, I've liked you ever since. I,m pretty sure it was 2004. Been around this for 20 odd years, seen alot of the best teams, Ilike the teams with pride and class. Its rare you ever see a good team that don't have disapline.

I used to chat with Tuck a little and I reallly liked the big running back you lost. Hope he got a chance to play at the next level, he was committed.

If you mean reddevil44's son, he is at Austin Peay. I belive he is taking a year to heal up and will play next year if all goes well.

Edited by Shep

Whats this mess about paying players after games? I garuntee you that if Ronnie Carter finds out about that, he will put Trousdale on probation and maybe strip them of some of their titles. I like Trousdale alot and wont report this, but I garuntee you that I wouldn't be telling everyone this mess. If these boys get put on probation for this, they may not be able to play anymore highschool ball and would have to start playing college ball. You think im joking but im not.

I seriously doubt Ronnie Carter cares too much these days about Trousdale's titles nor is he prepared to do much regarding such allegations....he's retired!

I will pose this opinion to the original question however...Yes, over the years the Yellowjackets have had a couple of legendary coaches...it's a tall order to build such a program as you have in Hartsville..BUT..in my opinion and many others as well...it's more difficult to sustain such a level once you have reached State Championship status! That's where I would like to give credit to your program and in particularly, Kevin Creasey...he doesn't mind "chancing a loss" by playing teams such as Mayfield, KY and others...he knows that good, quality, clean competition makes a program better in the long run even though it might affect the team's overall (or his individual) record! Having a great program has is short comings however..one of which is figuring out how to keep other school's administrators from picking off coaches..including your Head Coach! Luckily, your coach has built a family since coming to Hartsville and seems to enjoy it there..however, if a bigger, better, and more challenging opportunity were to arise, as hard as it may seem, you owe it to him to allow him to move on with the graditude, well wishes, and appreciation that he deserves...again...it probably won't happen today nor tomorrow or even next season...but my guess is..that day will come! I know..we had him before Trousdale did! He's one of the state's best...oh...and a friend too!

Edited by QBClubPrez

Well Now On A More Serious Note......Tradition......Tradition......Tradition.....And Tradition. Plain And Simple...When Ya Have A History Of Winning And Tradition Everyone Loves A Winner....Kids Wanna Be A Winner.....They Grow Up Wanting To Be Part Of It....And Will Do What They Have To Do To Be A Winner....And They Develop Heart And The Winner Attitude...And They Will Gut Check Every Game Just To Be Better Than Last Years Team....Now With That Said....And When They Grow Up And Can't Play Anymore They Become The Ref's And That's When The Hosing Starts, Ya Hosers! :roflolk: