A question for Trousdale people

pujo

Ole3putt is one of my favorite posters, I just didn't think that anyone who was crazy enough to get out and chase golfball all over a pasture could be very smart. You ever tried to cook one of those little golf eggs. Not worth a darn. Can't get um tender.

:roflol: nice one pujo, try tenderizing a Titelist Pro-v1, they can get pretty soft (expensive little eggs though), but hey, no recall for sAlMoNelLa. :thumb:

Edited by Ole3putt

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like to have opinions as to why they are sooo good all the time. Iknow they have a little talent from time to time, but plenty of schools have as much and more. I think its the pride it takes to wear the uniform. Its definately not a pretty uniform, but it takes a man to wear it.

pujo, seven & alot of others have summed it up pretty good, i bet ole tush can elab. on those 60's & 70's.. (TC had some goodn's then too). 50's, I would have loved to seen my dad play! remember too. we're the smallest county in the state.

pujo, seven & alot of others have summed it up pretty good, i bet ole tush can elab. on those 60's & 70's.. (TC had some goodn's then too). 50's, I would have loved to seen my dad play! remember too. we're the smallest county in the state.

There's prob. not enough space on this site to explain why TC is where it is today. You want to talk about traditions and winnin seasons and opponents....I don't have time to git into the rich history of TC Football, but I can tell you that as far back as the 60's most all you could git out of a kid was, I am goin to play football and be AH YELLER JACKET. It was all we had to do in the sports arena, that and basketball, and some baseball. It was a game where you could put on the duds an knock the #$%& out of somebody and git patted on the back for doin it.