A question for Trousdale people

pujo

Like to have opinions as to why they are sooo good all the time. Iknow they have a little talent from time to time, but plenty of schools have as much and more. I think its the pride it takes to wear the uniform. Its definately not a pretty uniform, but it takes a man to wear it.

Edited by pujo

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they were born with a football gene...and they have heart...lol...which alot of boys all over have the same thing. But i think honestly its in the coaching...any player can be a good athlete but a great player is one who is coached well in the right direction.

And........the Troll hear'd you folk all share more than 50% of your genes with each other. Gotta keep it in the family. :roflol:

Now that's funny. :roflolk: :roflolk: :roflolk:

And........the Troll hear'd you folk all share more than 50% of your genes with each other. Gotta keep it in the family. :roflol:

Now that's funny. :roflolk:

So is this!!!! :twisted:

How to be a troll

1. Wait patiently until somebody writes a thing you think you can attack, no matter what. If possible go for marginal trifles.

2. Start arguing smoothly in your best imitation of a real scholar (rehearse first).

3. Keep on provoking with increasing offensiveness until the other reacts.

4. In case of a friendly and polite reply, put it blunter and blunter until the other's politeness wears off.

5. Get as personal as you can: too much is still not enough.

6. Don't use any hint of humour or subtlety: as they relate to intelligence real trolls ignore all about them.

7. Never forget that You Are Right. If your opponent puts you in the corner yell like heck and twist the world until it matches what you said.

8. Don't be shy, insult freely. The more reasonable the other sounds, the louder and heavier your insults shall be.

9. Don't give quarter: intrude in whatever discussion you like and never relent until it dies in order to get rid of you.

10. If irreparably cornered change nickname and restart elsewhere.

So is this!!!! :twisted:

How to be a troll

1. Wait patiently until somebody writes a thing you think you can attack, no matter what. If possible go for marginal trifles.

2. Start arguing smoothly in your best imitation of a real scholar (rehearse first).

3. Keep on provoking with increasing offensiveness until the other reacts.

4. In case of a friendly and polite reply, put it blunter and blunter until the other's politeness wears off.

5. Get as personal as you can: too much is still not enough.

6. Don't use any hint of humour or subtlety: as they relate to intelligence real trolls ignore all about them.

7. Never forget that You Are Right. If your opponent puts you in the corner yell like heck and twist the world until it matches what you said.

8. Don't be shy, insult freely. The more reasonable the other sounds, the louder and heavier your insults shall be.

9. Don't give quarter: intrude in whatever discussion you like and never relent until it dies in order to get rid of you.

10. If irreparably cornered change nickname and restart elsewhere.

You got the Troll all wrong. I'z totally new here and just try'n to have some fun. Don't mean to 'fend no one. I can take a poke as good as anyone. Sorry if I'z out of line. I'll leave you fellers alone. :(

You got the Troll all wrong. I'z totally new here and just try'n to have some fun. Don't mean to 'fend no one. I can take a poke as good as anyone. Sorry if I'z out of line. I'll leave you fellers alone. :(

You haven't offended me. :roflolk: You're cool. I was just poking at you. And someone usually pokes back. It's everyones playground. :roflol: