A question for Trousdale people

pujo

I'm not sure if too many of us can handle "the Jar" if Pujo brings it! (he is from the Mountain you know)(and if you don't know....he'll tell ya)( :roflolk: ) Now we got what has to be the first annual Coacht Invitational. I'd say the rules will be minimal for the golf, but optional for the Trash Talking! Whoever makes the Beet turn red-est! We'll all take our steaks med rare and our women without skillets! (the women can only come out after sundown and they must have teeth!)(however Pujo has the waiver fee option for both....teeth and skillets)( can't take a man from his roots) Ole Tiger for appetizers! Yeehaw!

:thumb: Kazamoto :thumb:

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Relating to the question: certainly TC has several factors that have been mentioned that contribute to their success, and they are all accurate IMO. One thing no one mentioned I don't think is.....they are the only High School in that county I believe. So they don't have any competition for players. That may be an advantage when you can remain small enough to stay in the lower classifications. Just a thought......now back to the fun! :roflol:

Kazareena

I'm not sure if too many of us can handle "the Jar" if Pujo brings it! (he is from the Mountain you know)(and if you don't know....he'll tell ya)( :roflolk: ) Now we got what has to be the first annual Coacht Invitational. I'd say the rules will be minimal for the golf, but optional for the Trash Talking! Whoever makes the Beet turn red-est! We'll all take our steaks med rare and our women without skillets! (the women can only come out after sundown and they must have teeth!)(however Pujo has the waiver fee option for both....teeth and skillets)( can't take a man from his roots) Ole Tiger for appetizers! Yeehaw!

:thumb: Kazamoto :thumb:

After a sip ot 2 from squezzings, you won't care if the women have teeth or not.Been there ,done that. You won't even mind the skillet until you wake up the next morning.

Yeah.....heard a fella named "Popcorn" lived in your neck of the woods?!?! I'm sure he had some wonderful recipes he could share with ya. We'll expect you to bring a Jar, but I don't know if any of us are brave enough to let it touch our lips...except Tush Hog or the Troll fella (he looks like the effects of that brew have been tried out on him!) Seven....what do you think of my one serious comment? Any merit to that theory? Or is it like most things I say.....hogwash.....! :thumb:

Kazanator

Yeah.....heard a fella named "Popcorn" lived in your neck of the woods?!?! I'm sure he had some wonderful recipes he could share with ya. We'll expect you to bring a Jar, but I don't know if any of us are brave enough to let it touch our lips...except Tush Hog or the Troll fella (he looks like the effects of that brew have been tried out on him!) Seven....what do you think of my one serious comment? Any merit to that theory? Or is it like most things I say.....hogwash.....! :thumb:

Kazanator

Alot of shine has been made in this neck of the woods, but my wife comes from a little community in NC called Trap Hill,used to be known as the moonshine capital, Alot of them shiners grows the whacky weed nowadays.More money in the huchi business. That shine and me just don't mix. Stayed in jail half my life because of it. Had to retire.

Edited by pujo

Kazanator

Being the smallest county in the state with only one school system, I haven't really ever thought about it, but you could be on to a little something. I will say this...our Jr. High this year has benefited from being in a different building than the High School, or there would be one 8th grader starting for the varsity and another getting significant playing time. I realize that's not the same thing you were talking about, just throwing it out there.

Grunt, I know you said last year that you don't usually make the Jr. High games and I'm not real sure how many they have left, but you need to try to catch them this year. As most of you know, I'm not one to blow smoke or pump our kids up so much their heads won't fit through a door, but I haven't seen a group like this at TC in a loooong time.....at least 10+ years. LOADED!!! They should have a good test against Westy this Saturday night, especially coming off a real short week.

Alot of shine has been made in this neck of the woods, but my wife comes from a little community in NC called Trap Hill,used to be known as the moonshine capital, Alot of them shiners grows the whacky weed nowadays.More money in the huchi business. That shine and me just don't mix. Stayed in jail half my life because of it. Had to retire.

"How Much You Selling That Weed For Ole Man?" scene from Ricky Bobby... :roflolk:

I can't wait to meet pujo and all of ya'll TC folks, SP folks. Throw in Cascade11 and the Champs crew, Butchie and Duckman and all the McKenzie guys, the Collinwood and Mount Pleasant peeps, all the Wayne Co. folks I've never met, the new guy Mountain Troll, CB10, wingman, Predarat, TexasinMactown and any other of the regulars Ihaven't mentioned. Maybe Roy, Legend, Ambassador, and some of the other "larger than life" Coach T member would go.If I knew the big meet would go down for sure I'd be in. Who's bringin' the jar?!?!?!?

Thanks for noticin', Shep. I'll for shur bring the jar. I'll bring one o my special jars with cherries in the bottom. Mighty fine! :thumb:

That rock gut from N.C. don't compare to the smooth stuff we got down here.

And Butchie, you said you wuzn't sure I'z a Hoser. Well, I looked it up and here's what I found:

hoser [hÅz´ er]

noun

1. US slang a person who swindles or deceives others

2. Canadian slang an unsophisticated, esp rural, person

3. Urban slang a clumsy, boorish person, especially an uncouth, beer-drinking man.

4. Urban slang A person whose self interest often outweighs any ethical considerations; not an overtly criminal individual, but one known to participate in petty infractions and rule bending.

Example: A hoser would consume food or alcoholic beverages, typically pizza and beer, with complete disregard to ownership or sharing. Derivation: From the use of a hose to siphon gasoline from automobile gas tanks.

Sounds like the ole MountainTroll fits the bill, Ya Hoser! :roflolk:

Like to have opinions as to why they are sooo good all the time. Iknow they have a little talent from time to time, but plenty of schools have as much and more. I think its the pride it takes to wear the uniform. Its definately not a pretty uniform, but it takes a man to wear it.

This goes for SP and TC for me. The reason they are good, they don't complain about who they play. They will play anybody, anywhere, private, public, open zoned. Every team is just another bunch of guys to them. Hard work, coaching, and dedication makes them Great. They don't have the numbers that other schools may have, but the kids that are out there will run through a brick wall if they were told to probably. TC was successful in 3A i remember a few years go, not sure if they got any 3A titles, but they made it to the semi's I remember 1 year, before losing to I believe Knox Fulton. Correct me if I'm wrong TC guys, which is not very often. :roflol: :roflol:

This goes for SP and TC for me. The reason they are good, they don't complain about who they play. They will play anybody, anywhere, private, public, open zoned. Every team is just another bunch of guys to them. Hard work, coaching, and dedication makes them Great. They don't have the numbers that other schools may have, but the kids that are out there will run through a brick wall if they were told to probably. TC was successful in 3A i remember a few years go, not sure if they got any 3A titles, but they made it to the semi's I remember 1 year, before losing to I believe Knox Fulton. Correct me if I'm wrong TC guys, which is not very often. :roflol: :roflol:

And if I remember correctly, the Jackets gave Fulton all they could handle in this game down on the creekbank...eventually losing on a 2 point conversion at the end of the game(?)