A question for Trousdale people

pujo

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I'd Had Known I'd A Brung My Checkbook And We Coulda Had A Bidding War For Points! AAAAaaaaahhhhh Tradition My Big Ole Hairy Butt! It Was Lincoln's Hamilton's And Franklin's! Ya Dang Hosers!

shucks butchie, you spent so much on ref donations last year just getn mckenzie to the creekbank that you bout lost your house this spring! :roflolk:

i'm layn bets that that lottery $$$ is gonna take em all the way to cookeville, this year!... :unsure:

na... tobacco crops are looking good this year. we may enough buried in the fruit jars for a 3 peat!! :roflolk::roflolk:

shucks butchie, you spent so much on ref donations last year just getn mckenzie to the creekbank that you bout lost your house this spring! :roflolk:

i'm layn bets that that lottery $$$ is gonna take em all the way to cookeville, this year!...

na... tobacco crops are looking good this year. we may enough buried in the fruit jars for a 3 peat!! .

Awe Snap....Who Squeezed Your Melon? :roflolk: Is It Me? Or Does It Stink In Here Now? :twisted: Oh? And By The Way....I'd Like To Thank All You Hosers For Playing The Tennessee Lottery! :thumb:

Edited by Butchie

you're probably smelling something ole winston left under your chair. you giant hoser. i'm getn my dog murphy ready for that pheasant hunt. no, not really, i'm just letting him run through field whilst i sip on the fire water and shoot at the sun. :twisted::roflolk:

Are You Coming? It's The 15th Of October...It's Gonna Be Really Cool...A Real Dick Cheney Affair! :roflolk:

Are You Coming? It's The 15th Of October...It's Gonna Be Really Cool...A Real Dick Cheney Affair! :roflolk:

i wish i could! maybe next year, if i buy the mrs. another diamond... and a car... and send her to jamaica. then she might think about letting me go. :roflol:

yeah, if i could go i'd definatly come back using the dick cheney defense to explain my actions. :twisted:

The Logger Is Coming...Because I'm Gonna Make Him...I'm Trying To Convince The Duck, And He Aint Usually This Tough...But Know This....I'm Going Even If Ya Don't And Ya Gonna Hear About How Much Fun I Had Without Ya! So You Might As Well Come On And Go...And No...No....No...Ya Wife Can't Go! :twisted:

you may want to rethink that. she's a crack shot, but she aint sweet like me. :twisted: