BIG 8 2010/2011

wkktnvolsfan

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great opening weekend. Conference games start this week. Science Hill has Volunteer at home on Tuesday and at South on Friday.

I can't wait, did you see what we did to North? Guess who's next! Things are great if you are a Falcon! Myers has us playing at a level very few would have believed in only 3 years. Now even coach Overbey is back in program! Everyone wants to associate with a winner.

We will have a table set up in lobby like we did at North selling Kool-Aid, enjoy.

I can't wait, did you see what we did to North? Guess who's next! Things are great if you are a Falcon! Myers has us playing at a level very few would have believed in only 3 years. Now even coach Overbey is back in program! Everyone wants to associate with a winner.

We will have a table set up in lobby like we did at North selling Kool-Aid, enjoy.

No what did u do to North?

Falcon sounds like a person who is against the Volunteer Program. Their kid probably got cut or is jealous of the Lindholm kid. I just wonder how all the teams are doing since the thread is quite. Anyone know about DB and TN High? SH looks much the same as last year so far from the two game I have seen. I did hear that TN High is having some internal problems with not happy kids. Any truth to the rumor?

Yes, Science Hill is loaded. But South is loaded also. I think Volunteer is rather loaded. maybe DB is not loaded but they can compete. And Central has a few athletes. The problem is no one has a coach. Well, except for the 'Toppers. Talent is talent...but it takes a great coach to turn that talent into a jewel. I feel Bristol's coach is one of those great coaches but I don't see them hanging with the Island this year even though they are loaded also. My hat is off to the Islands program as it is top shelf and their girls will benefit from it. When Campbell and Company were in middle school they ruled. Same group that is on the floor at South now with a couple exceptions. The difference? Need I continue. South will be lucky to break even this season. Bottom line? It's all about the coach.

I guess the Kool-Aid sale didn't go to well last night.

Falcon sounds like a person who is against the Volunteer Program. Their kid probably got cut or is jealous of the Lindholm kid. I just wonder how all the teams are doing since the thread is quite. Anyone know about DB and TN High? SH looks much the same as last year so far from the two game I have seen. I did hear that TN High is having some internal problems with not happy kids. Any truth to the rumor?

Science Hill is better than last year, and a lot deeper.