Maryville vs Bearden

MHS82

I don't think Bearden has a lot of Coach T posters so we may not hear too much from them about the game but here is a video of Devrin Young. Maryville's defense will have their hands full.

gotta go with maryville in this one.. if horne is back? i may still go with them though.. as dominating as bearden has been they really havent played a good team yet... maryville has played a few, including alcoa.. i think maryville and there big game experience will just be too much..

This is a Thursday night tv game. I cant wait to see this one!

Maryville 38 Bearden 35

I think the problem for Maryville will be team speed. The only guy who they have faced who is close to the speed of Young is Hambrick and they had a hard time with him. I think it will be a close game because Maryville will hit some big plays in the passing game.

because of home field advantage I like Bearden 27-20........

here is some video of Young's 1st 5 games...that video posted is old...he is much faster and stronger..

I think the problem for Maryville will be team speed. The only guy who they have faced who is close to the speed of Young is Hambrick and they had a hard time with him. I think it will be a close game because Maryville will hit some big plays in the passing game.

because of home field advantage I like Bearden 27-20........

here is some video of Young's 1st 5 games...that video posted is old...he is much faster and stronger..

Has Bearden got guys like Tyson , Warren , and Isom in addition to Young ? There's no way Bearden has more team speed than Alcoa .

First off, Bearden is not a one man show. But, Coach Quarles will make us look like we are. Bearden has a very, very , very good O-Line, not the same calibur as Alcoa's though. IMO...Bottomline to this game is Maryville's coaching staff, they are the "X" factor or "IT" factor. They will out coach Bearden and make Coach Taylor and his crew look like a bunch of bumbleing idiots.

I truly feel like Bearden has probally the best all around tallent a team can ask in the state. Not saying they are the best, just saying they can give anyone one heckuva a game. BUT, the coaching staff they have is just terrible, I mean some of the worst I have seen. Coach Taylor and his crew have done nothing but survivied on the tallent they have had the past 5 yrs. Next year, for those that have not seen what I have or just refuse to believe, will be proof. Bearden in 2011 will not 5 games, the year after maybe 3, 4 at the most.

First off, Bearden is not a one man show. But, Coach Quarles will make us look like we are. Bearden has a very, very , very good O-Line, not the same calibur as Alcoa's though. IMO...Bottomline to this game is Maryville's coaching staff, they are the "X" factor or "IT" factor. They will out coach Bearden and make Coach Taylor and his crew look like a bunch of bumbleing idiots.

I truly feel like Bearden has probally the best all around tallent a team can ask in the state. Not saying they are the best, just saying they can give anyone one heckuva a game. BUT, the coaching staff they have is just terrible, I mean some of the worst I have seen. Coach Taylor and his crew have done nothing but survivied on the tallent they have had the past 5 yrs. Next year, for those that have not seen what I have or just refuse to believe, will be proof. Bearden in 2011 will not 5 games, the year after maybe 3, 4 at the most.

Well, I see you continue your "Sour Grapes Crusade".

You must be one spoiled brat!

I an comfident you do not personally know all of the coaching staffs in East Tennessee, let alone the entire staff.