Dobyns Bennett vs. Tn High

sixtonjoseph

A great big shout out to our line on both sides of the ball. Going up against a much bigger Tennessee High our guys controled the line of scrimmage from the flip of the coin.

Yes sir on that.I knew TH would try and roll over us but thought for sure they would go to Downs more in the first half.Just a great job tonight.I'm still on the need for more passing against really good defenses.If South can hold us down {with or without mistakes} we know great teams will "sell out" to stop our running game.The bottom line is DB took a big first step toward a big 8 championship and more importantly another step toward a first round home playoff game

He's gonna' say that he's now seen Greenville & DB play and Greenville is better and DB will be one & done in the playoffs.

Absolutely he will - so predictable. I'm already expecting it. They didn't even fight back tonight. Good thing Graham was in a caring mood or it could have been very, very ugly.

Yes sir on that.I knew TH would try and roll over us but thought for sure they would go to Downs more in the first half.Just a great job tonight.I'm still on the need for more passing against really good defenses.If South can hold us down {with or without mistakes} we know great teams will "sell out" to stop our running game.The bottom line is DB took a big first step toward a big 8 championship and more importantly another step toward a first round home playoff game

I think our passing game will be ok. Seabolt was just a little off target against South. I would like to see us throw more though against some of the teams we have coming up. Just to polish up a little. We're going to have to score some points when we hit the playoffs the way our secondary plays (no fault of the players).

Well, Graham Clark put the brakes on at the half. The score looks respectable when compared to what it could've been. I thought Downs played well with what was thrown his way. The defense looked helpless like it did a couple of weeks ago. A win next week will probably guarantee the Vikings a playoff spot, but they might have to travel to Powell. I might have to go watch DB play in November.

The early part of the Vikings' schedule didn't really prepare them for Greeneville or DB, but even with a more challenging schedule it wouldn't have helped them much this year. They Big 8 teams will probably shuffle their conference games for 2011 and 2012 which might help. I don't know if they'll play East next year or not.

Boone appeared to come to play defeating Science Hill. Farragut also defeated Bearden tonight.

You guys underestimate the Devils They wld beat the tribe by at least 2 td's

I guess its bragging rights in upper east tn. as to why this keeps getting brought up. Im not one that will get on here and say DB would beat Greenville. I think it would be a toss up and may be one of those games that who ever had the ball last would win. Nobody really has anything to go on as to who is the better team. We don't play each other so why even bother.

I'm pullin for greenville to win state, but if DB played them like they played tonight your dreamin!

Really now? what about the whoopin the Devils put on the Vikes? ya 56-7? It wld be a hard fought game but with the Devil run game and the Dominating Defense the devils have they wld prevail. btw even tho it was against a cucake team the 2nds and 3rds increased a win tonight to 70 and held a shutout.

But Congrats DB. Tn High is Overrated but still has a good team w/ some talent. I have no doubt they will reload and be another top notch team