Union City hosts Greenfield for Homecoming

jonathan8001

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Union City does come into the game with a 2 game loosing streak. They have lost 3 games by a total of 11 points.

What folks do not realize is when you are playing Union City, it is basically their B-team.

Union City will roll with Greenfield and I predict make some type of statement. They have very tough games left in the season. They had less penalties against TCA and hope that continues.

Look for Union City to come out trying a few different looks also for something extra down the road. they ( U C ) have to win.

Edited by UCGRAD

I knew I would open some eyes. Folks, Union City plays ONLY 3 Seniors and a couple of Juniors. Lots of Sophmores and 1 Freshman. When you have a Jr. varsity game and B-team game....that is usually age kids that are Freshmen, Soph and some Juniors. That is what you are basically playing Union city. They are young.

last year, Union city had like 14 to 16 Seniors.....not this year. very young. That is the only statement I am making. Union City is rebuilding and not your tipical team with upper classmen.

So...just for example...when the O C rebels beat U C by 5 points..they were mainly using tons of upper classmen ( Junior / Seniors ). This comes with rebuilding teams.

Union City has not been that bad all year..just making mistakes. To this date have whipped every team they have played other than the rebels everywhere but the score...

take your shots now..really because come at least the next 3 years after this season, Union City should and will be one of the powerhouse single and doulbe AA teams around the state.

I knew I would open some eyes. Folks, Union City plays ONLY 3 Seniors and a couple of Juniors. Lots of Sophmores and 1 Freshman. When you have a Jr. varsity game and B-team game....that is usually age kids that are Freshmen, Soph and some Juniors. That is what you are basically playing Union city. They are young.

last year, Union city had like 14 to 16 Seniors.....not this year. very young. That is the only statement I am making. Union City is rebuilding and not your tipical team with upper classmen.

So...just for example...when the O C rebels beat U C by 5 points..they were mainly using tons of upper classmen ( Junior / Seniors ). This comes with rebuilding teams.

Union City has not been that bad all year..just making mistakes. To this date have whipped every team they have played other than the rebels everywhere but the score...

take your shots now..really because come at least the next 3 years after this season, Union City should and will be one of the powerhouse single and doulbe AA teams around the state.

Weak schedule or not like a lot of people think..Lake Co also has a B-team..I think Lake Co has about 3 seniors also.But our B-team is winning.!

Edited by mrbigster

So will Humboldt losing only 6 seniors! Humboldt also has a huge and undeated freshman class coming in! So the next few years will be interesting!

Edited by zebra99

All jokes aside, UC is a good football team...They make youthful mistakes but they are physical, very physical...

bigster...If UC was playing Lake County's schedule they would be "winning" too...The two Fulton's are two of the worst football teams, and I use that term very loosely, around and Gibson County has lost what 15-16 games in a row ??...The only decent team the Falcons have played is Humboldt...Union City has only played 1 single A team this year...But it's all back to district games from now on....

Union City won't be in a very good mood come Friday night...

UC-45

G'Field-6