Catholic v Maryville

jrlcm

If that's the way you go to each is own.

Are you trying to say that I am gay just because i might or might not be a woman or a man? You just might be a sexist as well as the other thing you were. I thought you might be a better person than that. You signed on Coacht a while back to rid it of those nasty Maryville fans that were taking over the board. You might have been successful but only time will tell. Do you set at your computer fighting those pesky Maryville fans wearing a mask and a cape?

Never mind the question I asked you you about Chucky Doke, I will look it up myself.

Blade, your old High School Team is doing good this year. They play West Green at home this week and it is Senior Night ( That means Senior Football Players not old people like you ) They are 6-2, and are having a good season. My prediction is Chucky Doke 35 and West Green 21.

You might want to move over to a Chucky Doke thread and start cleaning house if they get a littly to cocky.

You All be cool

Are you trying to say that I am gay just because i might or might not be a woman or a man? You just might be a sexist as well as the other thing you were. I thought you might be a better person than that. You signed on Coacht a while back to rid it of those nasty Maryville fans that were taking over the board. You might have been successful but only time will tell. Do you set at your computer fighting those pesky Maryville fans wearing a mask and a cape?

Never mind the question I asked you you about Chucky Doke, I will look it up myself.

I have no idea what you are talking about but ok..

DO you relly think people are more prof. on here now?

I have no idea what you are talking about but ok..

DO you relly think people are more prof. on here now?

I think people on here are more prof now and I thing we owe that all to you. You have done such a good job cleaning up intrtnet partner, that I think it is time fore you to move on to bigger and better things. You need to head up the search group for the new coach that Oak Ridge is going to be hunting for in a year or two. If you start now, you are sure to get the right one this time. All you have to do is look at the last coach from middle Tennessee that beat Maryville and I would say you got your man. I hear that Stanton is available.

I think people on here are more prof now and I thing we owe that all to you. You have done such a good job cleaning up intrtnet partner, that I think it is time fore you to move on to bigger and better things. You need to head up the search group for the new coach that Oak Ridge is going to be hunting for in a year or two. If you start now, you are sure to get the right one this time. All you have to do is look at the last coach from middle Tennessee that beat Maryville and I would say you got your man. I hear that Stanton is available.

You mean the guy from White Station?

How about Rankin from Alcoa ? Or the Coach from Webb? . You really don't have to look as far as middle Tn...

Things have really gone downhill in ridge.A start up program beats the cats like a drum.The great blade has a back run for almost 200 yards against his defense and bladerunner is worried about the press box at maryville.I laughed.

hey opie, whats the tally in the oak ridge clinton series all time? just wondering?? i think i recall it is 36-12???

You mean the guy from White Station?

How about Rankin from Alcoa ? Or the Coach from Webb? . You really don't have to look as far as middle Tn...

My gosh Dingle, I forgot about those but they all would be great. They might be able to restore Oak Ridge to it's rightful place as #1 in 6A ( BIG BOY FOOTBALL ). I bet you could get old Mapquest Meadows, he might even leave in the middle of the season to get the OR job. Remember that Stanton is available and he already knows how things work at Oak Ridge.

My gosh Dingle, I forgot about those but they all would be great. They might be able to restore Oak Ridge to it's rightful place as #1 in 6A ( BIG BOY FOOTBALL ). I bet you could get old Mapquest Meadows, he might even leave in the middle of the season to get the OR job. Remember that Stanton is available and he already knows how things work at Oak Ridge.

Let’s talk about the BIG BOY FACTOR .. I am a huge college football fan.. Let’s pretend that Ohio State which is a great football team -came down to play in the SEC.. They may end up winning the SEC .. Because of great coaches and great players…

However.. in the SEC or 6A where smash mouth football is played .. and I don’t care how many trick plays you run to show off for the fans ..

Players get injured and Govman’s feelings get hurt . This takes a toll over time..

It does not mean that Ohio State or Maryville are not great teams.. It does not mean they can’t win the National/State title… But the road to glory is a tougher road. You can come away with a win while limping off the field. I have been there and done that..

With that said.. I think Maryville will win the state this year and end with a great season and will be the 2nd best team in the state behind Alcoa..

Let’s talk about the BIG BOY FACTOR .. I am a huge college football fan.. Let’s pretend that Ohio State which is a great football team -came down to play in the SEC.. They may end up winning the SEC .. Because of great coaches and great players…

However.. in the SEC or 6A where smash mouth football is played .. and I don’t care how many trick plays you run to show off for the fans ..

Players get injured and Govman’s feelings get hurt . This takes a toll over time..

It does not mean that Ohio State or Maryville are not great teams.. It does not mean they can’t win the National/State title… But the road to glory is a tougher road. You can come away with a win while limping off the field. I have been there and done that..

With that said.. I think Maryville will win the state this year and end with a great season and will be the 2nd best team in the state behind Alcoa..

You are still running from my Chucky Doke question, if you don't know the answer just say so. You are among friends Dingle, we will support you.