Grins and Chuckles

owlbooster

So Maryville and Alcoa playing DII schools is not enough for you to stop being critical ? You really don't fit into this DII crowd very well , they can come up with a lot better arguments than your " shut the - up .... classy , very classy . Something tells me that you will always find something to pick at in the Blount county schools .... fine , we don't care what you think .

That classless response was directed at GoddardField who had told me to shut up in a derogatory manner. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings, but I'm not on these boards to appease your sensibilities. You're a grown man, act like one. The only critcal complaint I have had for Alcoa/Maryville is that they don't play anyone. Now, they will be playing some better comp the next couple of years. Maybe the next step will be to play top regional teams. That is all I have been preaching. Alcoa/Maryville are the best teams in TN right now and all I want them to do is show it. Is that too much to ask for? BTW, I am not necessarily a DII guy. I just respect them because their teams have actually stepped up and taken on the tough comp to represent TN. These other DII posters must have more patience then I do. I am trying to be civil with you.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Maryville and Alcoa playing DII schools is not enough for you to stop being critical ? You really don't fit into this DII crowd very well , they can come up with a lot better arguments than your " shut the - up .... classy , very classy . Something tells me that you will always find something to pick at in the Blount county schools .... fine , we don't care what you think .

hey Alcoa move up in class like we did (you know "the little school that could") we enjoyed it til Gary got so upset and had us put into another division. Give it a try you might find out you like it like we did. Some are dreamers and some are doers I guess.

Edited by my2cents

Yeah, Alcoa has a good record against Div II, but it against teams that are no better than McCallie. McCallie has been an average team. If they had a 7-1 record against the likes of MBA,MUS,BA, and Ensworth then you could talk about it. So, I think you need to shut the F up!!

Well I know exactly who you are. USAFMOUNTAINEER isn't it! That's your screen name on the Rivals site. Still wanting Alcoa to play OOS schools. Since you troll these boards you should know why we don't. Its been stated on here many, many, many times. Instead you choose to attack Rankin like the other DII posters. We tried to put Ensworth on the schedule and they declined :roflol: . Also the MCCALLIE teams that Alcoa played were probably their best ever. One lost in the semi-finals and the other lost in the DII championship game by 3. Just to remind you we won both of those games. The only lose coming to BA in 1988 and the next year we beat BA in the championship game. So actually we did play BA. You should know that the BA team in 1988 was one of the states best teams ever in my opinion. That team had about 9 or 10 DI players on it. Please know your history if your going to post.

I do want to ask you a few question. How many times have you seen Alcoa play in person. How many out of zone players does Alcoa start this year. Since that is an issue for you. Also do you take showers because I can smell you from here. <_<

hey Alcoa move up in class like we did (you know "the little school that could") we enjoyed it til Gary got so upset and had us put into another division. Give it a try you might find out you like it like we did. Some are dreamers and some are doers I guess.

We did that for over 20 years. I love giving history lessons. :roflol:

Well I know exactly who you are. USAFMOUNTAINEER isn't it! That's your screen name on the Rivals site. Still wanting Alcoa to play OOS schools. Since you troll these boards you should know why we don't. Its been stated on here many, many, many times. Instead you choose to attack Rankin like the other DII posters. We tried to put Ensworth on the schedule and they declined :roflol: . Also the MCCALLIE teams that Alcoa played were probably their best ever. One lost in the semi-finals and the other lost in the DII championship game by 3. Just to remind you we won both of those games. The only lose coming to BA in 1988 and the next year we beat BA in the championship game. So actually we did play BA. You should know that the BA team in 1988 was one of the states best teams ever in my opinion. That team had about 9 or 10 DI players on it. Please know your history if your going to post.

I do want to ask you a few question. How many times have you seen Alcoa play in person. How many out of zone players does Alcoa start this year. Since that is an issue for you. Also do you take showers because I can smell you from here. <_<

Very good DSM. You see on Rivals we talk about national implications. To get those kind of implications you actually have to step up and play some tough teams from around your region(OOS). I'm keeping it simple on these boards for you, but if you want to talk on a national scale I'm afraid I am out of your league. If you want to start a national debate....bring it! I'll put you to shame! I'm just trying to pump up TN football, but you guys don't want anything to do with it. That is why I favor the DII schools most of the time. They actually step up and play OOS!!!! Why don't you get on the Rivals board and debate with us? What's your handle? Are you scared, or do you just simply don't have the knowledge?

I love Alcoa and Maryville for TN. They are the best two teams in TN right now and they should be representing. That is what most of you guys don't seem to grasp! I'm laying it out for you right now. I'm argueing for you nationally!! It's there for the taking. Grab it by the horns and go with it! I'm trying to lay the groundwork for future games......you just have to grab it and roll with it. Guys like yourself have influence....USE IT!!!! I will donate money personally to help the cause(and I'm poor!). That is how much I love TN football......do you?

Edited by OmahaVol

Very good DSM. You see on Rivals we talk about national implications. To get those kind of implications you actually have to step up and play some tough teams from around your region(OOS). I'm keeping it simple on these boards for you, but if you want to talk on a national scale I'm afraid I am out of your league. If you want to start a national debate....bring it! I'll put you to shame! I'm just trying to pump up TN football, but you guys don't want anything to do with it. That is why I favor the DII schools most of the time. They actually step up and play OOS!!!! Why don't you get on the Rivals board and debate with us? What's your handle? Are you scared, or do you just simply don't have the knowledge?

I've seen you post on the MB... You remind me of Big Will :roflol:

Gee thanks for blessing us with your presence . If you're as brilliant as you seem to think you are then you already know the difference between the DII'S & DI'S here in Tennessee . Even though you know that public schools do not have the advantage of Private schools in being able to funnel as much of their money as they want to towards one sport , you still choose to talk down to the 2 schools in Blount County that you decided needed your help . You're no friend of anybody In Blount County , that's very obvious . If you actually cared about Tennessee Football like you say you do , then you wouldn't be on here talking down to Maryville & Alcoa . Bashing Alcoa for playing a team you didn't approve of from KY , when Alcoa was begging for anyone to play them , was a great way to introduce yourself and your intimidating and unlimited knowledge of everything to do with high school football across this entire nation . :thumb:

Yeah, Alcoa has a good record against Div II, but it against teams that are no better than McCallie. McCallie has been an average team. If they had a 7-1 record against the likes of MBA,MUS,BA, and Ensworth then you could talk about it. So, I think you need to shut the F up!!

Hey uh Rocket Surgeon, of that aprox 7-1 record (not going to go back and check the teams again) but I know 1 of the wins (and the loss) was from your famed group of Private schools. Might wanna do your research before flapping your gums.

Oh and from all the "average" D II teams we beat. They share a combined 6 State Championship since 1995.

Edited by GoddardField

Gee thanks for blessing us with your presence . If you're as brilliant as you seem to think you are then you already know the difference between the DII'S & DI'S here in Tennessee . Even though you know that public schools do not have the advantage of Private schools in being able to funnel as much of their money as they want to towards one sport , you still choose to talk down to the 2 schools in Blount County that you decided needed your help . You're no friend of anybody In Blount County , that's very obvious . If you actually cared about Tennessee Football like you say you do , then you wouldn't be on here talking down to Maryville & Alcoa . Bashing Alcoa for playing a team you didn't approve of from KY , when Alcoa was begging for anyone to play them , was a great way to introduce yourself and your intimidating and unlimited knowledge of everything to do with high school football across this entire nation . :thumb:

I give up with you guys. Bridge is right, you win. Nothing will ever get through your thick skulls. Keep playing eachother in your BC bowl every year. Way to represent TN. :thumb: