Perry Co. vs. Wayne CO.

tradertwo

Everyone talks about how Wayne Co. has a great D. This week they will be put to test, Pc has several threats..Mercer looked good on the out routes last night and #8(Cannon Rhodes) is a big threat. I think he had 3 touchdowns last night on just a straight up jump ball.. Then Dill had two receptions last night and broke one for a big time gain...The Grimes kid,#2, didnt make much noise last night, I wouldnt be surprised is he didnt have a single reception...We all know this will be a shoot out unless Wayne Co finds a way to shut down these threats...The question is can they?

Don't think Grimes even had any passes thrown to him last night, but that doesn't mean he won't against WC. Cannon Rhodes had a big night, he is tall and can jump up and grab those balls out of the air. IMO the game-changing play was the interception by #20 James Crittendon. That allowed PC to score again, and sealed the victory.

I thought Collinwood was the more physical team maybe a little better overall

athletically but PC kept their focus all 48 minutes and Collinwood lost theirs

with a botched punt, bad interception, and the mysterious onside kick that

wasn't..did the collinwood coaches think they still had all their timeouts?

or what? I really enjoyed the game...amazing football when you consider

where its coming from...really. Better than a lot of Titans games I've

watched on Tv and darned sure better than watching the vols.

exactly FAN. you dont know what pc thinks when the step on the field.(players) but ill tell you they think about beating wc.we didnt over look collinwood we knew they were good we just werent there all way. every team we have played even the not so good ones we showed charcter on the field and we showed them respect. we werent be cocky most of it is little kids on here but some our viking fans they just love there players there aint nothing wrong with that.wc has parents just like it. but im sorry i think we act pretty good from the crap we have took from wayne county but im gonna get back to the game. advantage goes to perry cause there at home be close one to close to call

We're Not Going TO Take it... NO, we ain't gonna Take it, We're not going to take it Anymore!

LOL

The crap is all the stuff they have dealt with over the past years, losing to a team over and over, breeds hate. Have they ever Beaten them?

It might be their year?!

We're Not Going TO Take it... NO, we ain't gonna Take it, We're not going to take it Anymore!

LOL

The crap is all the stuff they have dealt with over the past years, losing to a team over and over, breeds hate. Have they ever Beaten them?

It might be their year?!

that crap!! im not saying we are gonna beat them but i bet you we do everything in our power to try win. we figure if we gotta play why not win lol :roflol:

Oka I said I wouldn’t talk about this till the 18th but, I can’t wait any longer. It’s almost time, the game we’ve all been looking forward to. Will it be PC will it be WC? Tucker or Rice? I’m so freaking excited! It’s going to be a great game and atmosphere. With that being said I hope for, the sake of the players that we the fans will be respectful to one another. I love the passion of the fans on both sides and its are jobs to cheer on the teams, but let’s keep the battle on the field and on Coach T. See ya’ll Friday night.

Row Vikings Row!!!!!

I am thinking about coming to watch this game friday night.If I remb correct a long time ago I watched a game at Perry County and the school was in Linden. I was looking in the Murphy Fair book and it said hometown was Clifton. Is the school and football field in Clifton or Linden?.......Thanks!!!

It's in Linden. Come on out. it should be a good one.

Edited by Odin