Perry Co. vs. Wayne CO.

tradertwo

This is in noway disrespect to Perry Co,Wayne Co or Jo.Byrns but if any teams that think Lake Co will be an easy game then I feel for you. Lake Co is a very solid 1-A team that will give any of these teams a fit. UC will be a handful for Perry Co in the 2nd round and if the falcons can get by Huntingdon/So.Fulton, teams better look out. True, Sf did beat LC earlier in the year but LC had over 500 yards of offense in that game. LC also turned the ball over 5 times that night. I think people are looking at the west teams overall records and assuming they are weak teams. In noway am I saying that LC would beat Perry Co,WAYNE Co or Jo. Byrns but I like their chances. Good luck to all teams in the playoff's. WCHSGRAD seems to have some knowledge about West TN that others don't. Didn't Perry Co lose to Riverside? Dresden beat Riverside and Huntingdon beat Dresden. Personally, I don't think there is much difference in Lake Co, Perry Co and Wayne Co. I could be wrong because I have been before.

No one said it will be an easy game, seems like your puttin yourself in the semis and you dont have such an easy road my friend, PC will have it tough to we all know this, the riverside game well cant explain that one seven trips to the redzone w/o a score not sure what happened, I can say LC dont have the QB's PC or WC has and PC has a tough D ill promise but if they meet come round three i promise you will have a task on your hands PC will be bringing it every game

No one said it will be an easy game, seems like your puttin yourself in the semis and you dont have such an easy road my friend, PC will have it tough to we all know this, the riverside game well cant explain that one seven trips to the redzone w/o a score not sure what happened, I can say LC dont have the QB's PC or WC has and PC has a tough D ill promise but if they meet come round three i promise you will have a task on your hands PC will be bringing it every game

I have never said LC will be in the semi's. It's most people in middle TN that's writing off the falcons. I as most falcon fans know we can be beat in the 2nd round. I just saying that if we can get to the 3rd round that it will not be a cakewalk for whoever we play. Go back and look at what most people are posting and you will see everybody is saying Perry Co will beat LC.We will see if both teams make it. LC has a very good quartrback that nobody outside of west TN has heard about. The wideout Rafel Tyler is probably one of the best receivers regardless of class. Good luck to Perry Co.

Well I know PC is taking it one game at a time and I know LC has a good team, I have heard about the WR as well, both teams could be beaten before round 3, we both know that but I am just hear to say right now PC has arguably the best QB in 1a and one of the best WR in 1a in Mercer along with some other fast very athletic WR's and a good D not gonna say we will beat anyone but we have the weapons to go as far as we want to go. The 100+ mile bus ride and our rowdy fans will not be favorable too these teams either!! Good Luck to all teams in the Playoffs (especially Region 6)

Well I know PC is taking it one game at a time and I know LC has a good team, I have heard about the WR as well, both teams could be beaten before round 3, we both know that but I am just hear to say right now PC has arguably the best QB in 1a and one of the best WR in 1a in Mercer along with some other fast very athletic WR's and a good D not gonna say we will beat anyone but we have the weapons to go as far as we want to go. The 100+ mile bus ride and our rowdy fans will not be favorable too these teams either!! Good Luck to all teams in the Playoffs (especially Region 6)

Good post I feel sorry for the SR class on every team that comes up short from here out. Those boys dont even know how bad it hurts when its over over. All us old guys know that over OVER feeling. Just like Sean Peyton said these to nights are going by fast. Boys of Fall!!!! Better Luck to my Perry Co. Vikings!!!

Good post I feel sorry for the SR class on every team that comes up short from here out. Those boys dont even know how bad it hurts when its over over. All us old guys know that over OVER feeling. Just like Sean Peyton said these to nights are going by fast. Boys of Fall!!!! Better Luck to my Perry Co. Vikings!!!

:thumb:

The Cats beat Cwood handily last week 36-6 by forcing several turnovers.

It should be interesting to see if the same defense shows up this week against the BYE.

I say...

WC: 42

BYE: 12

Do you really think that the bye is 6 points better than C'wood? I really think that the bye will do Wayne County players some good. Several guys are beat up and several guys have not been healthy from the beginning and need some time to rest. This will be our last home game this year unless major upsets hit some other teams. Hopefully we can have a great big turnout for the last home game.

Do you really think that the bye is 6 points better than C'wood? I really think that the bye will do Wayne County players some good. Several guys are beat up and several guys have not been healthy from the beginning and need some time to rest. This will be our last home game this year unless major upsets hit some other teams. Hopefully we can have a great big turnout for the last home game.

I hope the coaches take this off week to really get some things worked on in practice. I hope that it isn't to physical and they let some ppl rest, but none the less get a good week of practice in. The secondary needs to get worked hard, and we need to practice on giving the ball to other running backs letting them get some reps in. Cause, we're gonna need more ppl to run the ball and be more dynamic to make it very far.

I hope the coaches take this off week to really get some things worked on in practice. I hope that it isn't to physical and they let some ppl rest, but none the less get a good week of practice in. The secondary needs to get worked hard, and we need to practice on giving the ball to other running backs letting them get some reps in. Cause, we're gonna need more ppl to run the ball and be more dynamic to make it very far.

They also need to rest so they can be good and woke up next week. :roflolk:

The Cats beat Cwood handily last week 36-6 by forcing several turnovers.

It should be interesting to see if the same defense shows up this week against the BYE.

I say...

WC: 42

BYE: 12

I think you have been talking to ROY too much, he still thinks South Pitt will run all over BYE this week. :ph34r: