Perry Co. vs. Wayne CO.

tradertwo

Bearcats, how can you say LC's QB is no where near the QB at PC or WC. Sam Hays has rewritten every passing record in Lake County School history and his stats for the year are 83 completions in 129 attempts for 1,474 yards and 22 TDs against only 5 Ints. He has rushed 109 times for 758 yards and 10 TDs averaging 7.1 a carry. More than one coach after facing him have said he is the best QB in West Tn. I hear Rice is good and Tucker as well but I can't say they are way better till I see them in person. Sam is leading an offense where he does not have to do it all because they have many athletes to spread the ball to. The Falcon offense is averaging 395 yards per game and 42 points. Again both PC and LC have alot of work to do before they even think of seeing each other as the second round games will be extremely difficult for each team. Good luck to your Vikings and if we are lucky enough may we see each other down the road.

Bearcats, how can you say LC's QB is no where near the QB at PC or WC. Sam Hays has rewritten every passing record in Lake County School history and his stats for the year are 83 completions in 129 attempts for 1,474 yards and 22 TDs against only 5 Ints. He has rushed 109 times for 758 yards and 10 TDs averaging 7.1 a carry. More than one coach after facing him have said he is the best QB in West Tn. I hear Rice is good and Tucker as well but I can't say they are way better till I see them in person. Sam is leading an offense where he does not have to do it all because they have many athletes to spread the ball to. The Falcon offense is averaging 395 yards per game and 42 points. Again both PC and LC have alot of work to do before they even think of seeing each other as the second round games will be extremely difficult for each team. Good luck to your Vikings and if we are lucky enough may we see each other down the road.

I'll take Rice or Tucker over any other quarterback in 1A.

He was one of two quarterbacks from Tennessee, to be selected to The Top Gun camp in Virgina.... Google that

[/qu

T.Rice is ranked 5th overall in QB's in his senior class all classifications. I figured he would be a little higher but their are some good QB's out there.

Exactly you have not seen Tucker in person, or Rice for that matter. You will be amazed at what these two kids can do Hays may be one of the best in West TN, Keep in mind Tucker and Rice Play in Middle TN!! :thumb: PS Tuckers Stats are 175 of 258 for 2485 Yards 28 TD's Rushing he is 174 carries for 1086 yards and 17 TD's, I hope you do get to see him in person!!

Both of these teams have a hard road to travel, I hope both teams come prepared to every game in the playoffs. Wouldn't it be nice to see Region 6 representing the West in the Championship? Good Luck to both teams, until they meet again, or if they meet again this year.

Cornersville is in the East. Now wouldn't that be neat to have a Region 6 State Championship lol. Not happening but the way Region 6 split could be.

I'm glad we play somebody different (expect to if NCS beats CA).