Harriman vs Blesoe Co.

olerockyrebel

Alright so Harriman is on a 3 game win streak right now and playing pretty decent ball, still don't think they've played a full game the best they can possibly play and they're 4-2! Not bad! Bledsoe from what I hear has a high power offense that likes to put alot of points on the board and they haven't been beat! I'll be pulling for the Blue Devils in this one hope they can pull it out!!!! But with a 3 game win streak I can't pick against them right now especially at Harriman

Harriman-34

Bledsoe Co-28

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The young lads at Bledsoe don't have a bad ballclub. They have one young lad that wears #22 that is a good runningback. I have seen Bledsoe play some this season and they have a decent ballclub. I would probably say they are the second best team in the Sequatchie Valley this season behind South Pittsburg. They aren't a bad team but they are a very distant second to the pirates down here in the valley. The young lads played extremely hard when I saw them perform. Now, I am confident that the young lads played even harder because they understood that a legend like myself was watching and looking for future living legends. The young ladsa from Harriman should be ready for a battle from the young lads from Pikeville in this one. Maybe one day, you people at Harriman will get the opportunity to be graced with my presence at one of your games.

I was looking in some of my old Murphy Fair books and I saw that Jermaine Copeland boys name. Let me ask you Harriman people a question. Do you have any boys as good as that Jermaine Copeland boy was? He played in the SEC. He was a good pass catcher in the SEC. I know if he was good enough to play pass catcher in the SEC, he was good enough to play pass catcher at Harriman and not be throwing the ball.

Edited by Roy Dillard

The Troll sez, them fellers from Bledsoe grewup and become real Warriors last week. They finally got the fire in ther belly.:twisted: Bledsoe wins by 3 TD's.

Believe them boys is headed to an undefeated season.:thumb:

I believe Harriman will be ready to play ball on Friday.. They always love a good challenge.. Remember Tellico from last year? That was a heck of a game

Harriman has Shaq Love going to an SEC school now. Copeland and Love are cousins too. But anyways last year Bledsoe did not get the Harriman team at all. They were tired of the bus ride, wondering why are they still playin, and most of them got sick with the weather but still played. I heard two tornadoes touched down while Harriman was on the way to Bledsoe. <-- Just saying. But Bledsoe will get the best Harriman team Friday night. Its at Home for the Blue Devils, weather doesn't look that bad, maybe a couple of raindrops and cold air, and the field wont be torn up or flooded. I gotta give my Blue Devils an edge against all odds. Very tough game for the Devils. Lets go Big Blue!!

Harriman- 34

BLedsoe-28

Harriman has Shaq Love going to an SEC school now. Copeland and Love are cousins too. But anyways last year Bledsoe did not get the Harriman team at all. They were tired of the bus ride, wondering why are they still playin, and most of them got sick with the weather but still played. I heard two tornadoes touched down while Harriman was on the way to Bledsoe. <-- Just saying. But Bledsoe will get the best Harriman team Friday night. Its at Home for the Blue Devils, weather doesn't look that bad, maybe a couple of raindrops and cold air, and the field wont be torn up or flooded. I gotta give my Blue Devils an edge against all odds. Very tough game for the Devils. Lets go Big Blue!!

Harriman- 34

BLedsoe-28

I'm surpised you didn't add they had to walk uphill to get to the game, both ways. Bledsoe can move the ball but they're suspectible to the run. If you can put up some long drives, chew some clock, naturally that will be a positive.