BLACKMAN VS OAKLAND

pattonboysdad

This won't be the first or the last time that OP and I disagree on something that goes on at OHS. However, we do agree on the most important and that is a love that last decades for OHS sports, especially football.

Well im working on earning that S at the end, not quite there yet. Like ive told other people friday night, if you followed Oakland at the time that I did, suffering a loss here and there isnt a big deal. Ill be up in KY this friday, if your in the neighborhood, give me a shout

Nobody cared what you had to say because you didnt even go to the game..........

Point taken but the outcome was correct. I really thought it was because I stole your tuba... :roflol:

What matters now is how Oakland rebounds from this loss. I predict a long nite for the KY team.

Congratulations to Blackman on your victory. Play this game over and it could go either way. What an awesome game. I hate to hear about the unsportsmanship like conduct, but I have to keep reminding myself that these are 16-18 year old young men full of testosterone and bad decisions happen. I'm not trying to justify their actions nor do I condone it, just saying.

I agree that a coaching change was necessary at Oakland. I have said it before on here. We needed someone to come in and right the ship on offense for sure. You are right times change and kids are different these days and need a different type of motivation. However, I have a right to speak my mind on here just like you do . Over the years, I have poured a lot of time and money into that program at Oakland. But there is still no reason to have players pointing at their butts, wiping tears from their eyes, making choke motions, etc at the Blackman coaches and their sidelines. If you think that is okay then more power to you. I just don't think it is and I hate to think what this world is coming to if the majority agree with you.

I think if you would take time to read my message you will see that I at no time believe in players, fans, or coaches acting in a classless manner. As for your rignt to degrade the Oakland coaching staff, you have no right. If you have a problem with this staff, be man enough to say something to them in person. This staff is the best thing that has occured with Oakland football in quite some time. They have pride, class, and a passion for what they do.

Like Mr. Donkey said, it a great game played by kids, sometimes kids get a little wound up, no excuse, but it happens. I still stand by this coaching staff on the field and off it. These guys go the extra mile for these players, some of whom doesnt have much of a family outside of football. Alot of you guys are basing the assumptions and accusations of the program after one game.

These kids play with a fire and enthusiasm that is fun to watch. Sometimes it carries over too far, but the emotional highs are part of football.

Like allabouttheO stated, I have the utmost confidence that if any incidents did occur (Didnt notice it, doesnt mean it didnt happen), it will be addressed.

I love 2p, but he's just looking for a bone to pick at. He's more of a BGA man now than Oakland........

Agree, if players show classless acts, they should be disciplined.

This won't be the first or the last time that OP and I disagree on something that goes on at OHS. However, we do agree on the most important and that is a love that last decades for OHS sports, especially football.

2P I understand that you may have given much to Oakland football, but "the marty's army" days are over. It was a great time during 1998 and 1999, but those days are over. You know there were a lot of things that Euverard did or did not do that could be called into question, but there was no doubt that he did have a good begining of his coaching career at Oakland. You might say that Oakland and Euverard were a perfect match. He had been very unsuccessful and fired at Clarksville, and Oakland has sunken the depths of despair. He gave everyone a reason to believe in Frday nights.

Bullying tactics may work with the players, coaches, or parents .....but they don't work on me. I have no reason to chat with YOU about OHS football. I have no son on the team anymore, but if I did, you better believe YOU would hear from me . You tell me I have no right to degrade a coach, yet you take a potshot at Marty on here? I believe that is a double standard and I believe I hit a nerve with you with my comments and I am positive I know why. Funny how every post you make is to me. Again I will tell you, I will post whatever I choose as long as I don't break CoachT's rules. B

By the way, I have been to several BGA games and I know ALL about how they felt about Mac's LACK of production there and why he was gone after one season. He inherited some good athletes at OHS and had the foresight to hire the BEST in Coach White. Sorry but I won't worship him like he is some god . Joslin, Crawford, Perry, or Gaddis could have come in and done the same thing .

Now, let's get back on topic. This game is over. We lost and I don't think there is anything left to say but beat Christian Cty.

Edited by 2priceless