Perry County at Collinwood

jusboro

64 members have voted

1. 1. Trojans or Vikings?

• Collinwood
    • Perry County

oka if we play like we did against ca then collinwood if we show up to play like we did against mt pleasant we will whoop some tail collinwood is a good team but i think we r better but who knows they might come out with a win

I am for C'wood, but if the coaches coach, like they have been then they could be in trouble. #6 is always wide open and they hardly throw it to him; they are wasting a great player. The fans are talking about it to, wonder what is up with that? I still have to go with the TROJANS!

I am for C'wood, but if the coaches coach, like they have been then they could be in trouble. #6 is always wide open and they hardly throw it to him; they are wasting a great player. The fans are talking about it to, wonder what is up with that? I still have to go with the TROJANS!

Maybe he's being rushed and can't see him?

Whoever made this topic should have put about three *** out beside it bc this might be the game of the week.. PC is still trying to prove that they are the best team in the region, while Collinwood is just playing ball and find themselves in the hunt! I know little about the Wood this year, but i do know they run the same offense that CA runs that PC struggled against most of the night...Maybe the coaches make a change or something...Still too early to predict a winner

whether or not its worthless, its usually right. so i must be a psychic?

Monkey Wrench,

Are you picking on little kids?

Come After me! I'M A MAN,

I'm 40!

Don't sit there and downgrade a Kid.....

You're no better than they are, atleast he's mature!

haha, just kidding.

I think you saw the worst of Perry County this past week, there were too many mistakes on the offensive side of the ball and came out swinging in the 3rd quarter, then they started landing the knockout. Also the defense buckled down and only allowed 1 touchdown after what seemed to be an eye opener to the coaches. I see them much improved against the Trojans and with something to prove.

They're like Dierks Bentley, They like to "Feel That Fire,"

Also MonkeyWrench, everytime you have predicted Perry County to win you are about 50%.... You thought they should have beat Riverside... And last year you predicted a Vikings loss against Columbia Academy. So your opinion isn't above anyone else's, it stinks just as bad as mine.

I would like to get back to some intelligent conversation about the game, don't just say I think they will win because it will help out my home team, explain yourself.... Use your thinking words. HAHA

Perry County wins, they match up better against their speedy secondary very well, also, they're stronger on the line. Tucker and Mercer are the difference in the two teams.