Perry County at Collinwood

jusboro

64 members have voted

1. 1. Trojans or Vikings?

• Collinwood
    • Perry County

Is CW running the sprinklers all week or are they wating till Thursday night or Friday morning ? I know they want a wet sloppy feild. LOL just joking CW people . We got 3 inches here but the ground was like a sponge.

if they want a slow field they should just let the grass get a little taller! i remember back in the day when you played a slower team, for example moore county there, they'd almost always have high grass. or say if you wanted to play a team that was faster say CW, they'd have lower grass.

if they want a slow field they should just let the grass get a little taller! i remember back in the day when you played a slower team, for example moore county there, they'd almost always have high grass. or say if you wanted to play a team that was faster say CW, they'd have lower grass.

this is the fastest Collinwood team I have ever seen by far so I would expect the

grass to burnt off entirely then

this is the fastest Collinwood team I have ever seen by far so I would expect the

grass to burnt off entirely then

Good post :thumb: I just hope it is a injury free contest .Maybe the field will hold up . (fingers crossed) It should be a great contest ! Hope we had a great week of practice ...NO SCHOOL usually works against you . It didnt help us any last year either. GO TROJANS !!!

Good post :thumb: I just hope it is a injury free contest .Maybe the field will hold up . (fingers crossed) It should be a great contest ! Hope we had a great week of practice ...NO SCHOOL usually works against you . It didnt help us any last year either. GO TROJANS !!!

That was always the worst week of practice :blush:

Really.... Tyler Rice isn't the next coming of Brett Favre..... Does that strike a nerve?

Well, if it doesn't, this will....

Jacob Tucker is a better Quarterback than Tyler Rice.

Now, with that Being said, this entire thread will now turn into yet another Tyler vs. Jacob thread. Just because someone cannot be better than your beloved Wildcats. Every team and town has good players it's just that most Wayne County fans become defensive if theirs isn't considered the very best. Not an opinion, just look at every Perry County thread, or Wayne County for that matter.

Truth is, Tyler is a better pocket QB, Jacob is the better Football Player

Your an idiot IMO. Tyler Rice has alot of haters and some from Wayne Co. but i will defend him because i believe Tyler is misunderstood and people get the wrong perception and i think you are one of those people. You get on here and bash him more than anyone but im not going to hate you for giving you opinion. But if T.Rice is so bad then why didn't Lewis County do somethin about it? Or any other team for that matter so far? But what's really going to be funny is when Wayne Co. beats Perry Co. and you get on here and run your mouth even more about this and that how Perry Co. should have done this and that or how Tucker still had a better game than Rice. I have already said both are great players but the better QB is Rice hands down running and throwing. The better defensive player is Tucker hands down. You will see Rice play D when the playoffs come. But this is PC Cwood thread i won't post again on this one.

P/C-34

Cwood-35

Your an idiot IMO. Tyler Rice has alot of haters and some from Wayne Co. but i will defend him because i believe Tyler is misunderstood and people get the wrong perception and i think you are one of those people. You get on here and bash him more than anyone but im not going to hate you for giving you opinion. But if T.Rice is so bad then why didn't Lewis County do somethin about it? Or any other team for that matter so far? But what's really going to be funny is when Wayne Co. beats Perry Co. and you get on here and run your mouth even more about this and that how Perry Co. should have done this and that or how Tucker still had a better game than Rice. I have already said both are great players but the better QB is Rice hands down running and throwing. The better defensive player is Tucker hands down. You will see Rice play D when the playoffs come. But this is PC Cwood thread i won't post again on this one.

P/C-34

Cwood-35

Has someone fell off the wagon and bumped their head? I'm sorry, call me an idiot, in your opinion or not snd I will slap my knowledge all over you... better yet I might do it this time.

Who has more yards?

Who has A better passing rating?

Who has more Touchdowns?

Who has more completions?

As I say this, Superman himself walks into the limelight smiles, then says, "Here is my hero Jacob Tucker."

Also, you kicked my groin area with the Lewis County comment, but there for a few years, I think we had the Wildcats in the litter boxes with their pants down. Those years will be here again soon, till then. Praise Tyler, I know he is a great QB, he will definitely show his stuff at the next level. Just remember, those days are coming back. Enjoy it while you can, till then, Worry about those Vikings!

Has someone fell off the wagon and bumped their head? I'm sorry, call me an idiot, in your opinion or not snd I will slap my knowledge all over you... better yet I might do it this time.

Who has more yards?

Who has more Touchdowns?

As I say this, Superman himself walks into the limelight smiles, then says, "Here is my hero Jacob Tucker."

Also, you kicked my groin area with the Lewis County comment, but there for a few years, I think we had the Wildcats in the litter boxes with their pants down. Those years will be here again soon, till then. Praise Tyler, I know he is a great QB, he will definitely show his stuff at the next level. Just remember, those days are coming back. Enjoy it while you can, till then, Worry about those Vikings!

Here we go again. Can we stop talking about Rice-Tucker?

They're both good. They both win. Both of them fit in their teams offense. One is not better than the other.

Does Rice have a championship ring? No.

Does Tucker have a championship ring? No.

They're equal. Let it go people.

Who has more yards?

Who has more Touchdowns?

unless there is alot of stepping up done wc and pc are both looking at some down years, i watched both of there middle school teams play and it aint looking good so i guess we had all better enjoy it while we can because after next year its gonna get tough for both teams.

unless there is alot of stepping up done wc and pc are both looking at some down years, i watched both of there middle school teams play and it aint looking good so i guess we had all better enjoy it while we can because after next year its gonna get tough for both teams.

Yea we are highering a recruiting cordinator.