Greeneville @ Chuckey Doak

DevilMan03

Who wins? ha ha  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins ha ha

HaHa..really? Dustin Moore is your answer? Where is he now? ummm I saw him tonight in Afton! Im talking about players that had a career people. Maybe you are Dustin since you pulled that one out of left field Mr. Kilmer. If they were vested in the NFL name them. If not..keep it shut! I went to high school in Florida then moved here as a junior. East Tennessee Football is lacking. Ill be nice and leave it there..

if you find it so lacking why do you hang around....seems to me you should just mosey over to CoachT Florida. At least you wouldn't be so unimpressed. Yes, compared to football in other states, East Tennessee football is somewhat lackluster...heck the whole state is. Why is it then, that when a local team is doing well, the comparisons to Florida, Georgia, Texas and Mississippi come up. We aren't claiming national supremacy, dude. We'll leave that to the big boys. Right now we'll just be content to beat the FIRE-SNOT out of whoever stands between us and the prize. GO GREENE!!!

HaHa..really? Dustin Moore is your answer? Where is he now? ummm I saw him tonight in Afton! Im talking about players that had a career people. Maybe you are Dustin since you pulled that one out of left field Mr. Kilmer. If they were vested in the NFL name them. If not..keep it shut! I went to high school in Florida then moved here as a junior. East Tennessee Football is lacking. Ill be nice and leave it there..

Moved here as a Junior, Hmmmm Don't seem to remember to many outstanding CD ball players over the last few years. Help us out....name?

Is GHS Classless? GHS...you had a student try to run a Devil Flag through CD's sideline tonight with 2 minutes left to go. Im glad a CD player took that flag from the punk! He didnt run the flag down the sideline on the other side of the fence, he actually tried to run the flag through CD players on the sideline. Thats the definition of classless, I hope the Greeneville Admin takes care of this. You onside kicked up 21-0 in the first half (which is actually ok considering score and time if you ask me). It just came across bad to the fans. However, it was the largest crowd I have ever seen at Chuckey Doak.

Wait tell playoff time when they have to play BETTER team and that POP them in the mouth :thumb: They try to run the score up so there team dont look so lame playing 2a and 1a schools.They are starting to think there ALCOA or MARYVILLE :roflol: But havnt won nothing :thumb: WOW there great,they finished 2nd last yr in the state,But dont that just make u the first LOSER??LOL

The officiating in this game was among the worst I had ever seen. I understand the tssaa does their best in trying to get good referees on the field, but these guys really let the game get out of hand. Greeneville was clearly the better team, but what appeared to me as what happened is that the officials were calling to help out Chuckey Doak. In the first quarter, the clock ran for two minutes through an injury or timeout (cant remember which) and not one of the however many refs could figure out that the clock needed to be stopped. It literally took the greeneville coaches to run halfway to mid field to get these guy's attention to stop the clock. On CD's first half touchdown, a broken play turned into a TD. A flag was thrown, then picked up when they saw the catch made. Another instance- Greeneville tried to sneak an on side where the kicker taps the ball strait ten yards, kick off team blocks, and the kicker falls on the ball in legal territory. So the play was executed perfectly, the ball spoted 11 yards from kick off. Then, another ref comes up and spots the ball to where greeneville does not get the ten yards they need. Aside from this, multiple unsportsman like conduct penalties were called on Greeneville, including a player getting thrown out of the game. GHS had at least 2, maybe 3 long touchdowns called back because of VERY questionable penalties. The penalties they called on Chuckey Doak were only the most obvious calls that they essentially had to make. None the less, greeneville still kills cd....go figure

Classless huh? What about CD with the late hits outta of bounds on Willy C our QB! or tackinling him deep in the inzone??? The reason the devils got the unsportsmanlike calls was because they were protecting their Qb...Cd needs to learn how to take a loss. fb Greeneville is by far the best team in the state in 4a so suck it up!!!

But there playing 2a and 1a type teams :roflol: they way yall talking youd think yall did win STATE.But GILES would say not :mrgreen: .Yall think your ALCOA or MARYVILLE the way yall talking on here.Let me ask yall something??U did so so last yr,a lil luck got u past RED BANK.But what were yall doing the yr before that or the one before that????? :thumb:

Wait tell playoff time when they have to play BETTER team and that POP them in the mouth :thumb: They try to run the score up so there team dont look so lame playing 2a and 1a schools.They are starting to think there ALCOA or MARYVILLE :roflol: But havnt won nothing :thumb: WOW there great,they finished 2nd last yr in the state,But dont that just make u the first LOSER??LOL

Greeneville doesn't play 2a and 1a schools...last time I checked we played a couple of teams your injuns do and beat them about the same. No we don't think we are Alcoa and Maryville or even your venerable DB. WE ARE GreenEVILle and dang proud of our silver ball as its the furthest we have ever advanced in the play-offs....how far did your boys make it last year...oh thats right, Boone knocked them around early and ya'll had to face Maryville in the first round...how soon you forget. As far as running the score up, Greeneville played most of the game without our starting RB and subbed seconds and thirds the second half. Can we help it if our third string QB can lead a scoring drive? should we tell him to just take a knee when CD still has their starters in? Forgive us for celebrating the fact that for the first time in as long as I can remember, we have a depth advantage. Greeneville dressed a huge number of freshmen and JV for this one and they all played. So far the the only mouth poppin' is yours. What's the matter, don't your little friends in the Big 8 wanna play with you any more?

Edited by barb

Yeaaaaaah about that....you aren't fooling anyone acting like a maryville or alcoa fan- im sure you are probly just another ticked off county kid. And if you are a maryville or alcoa fan- why are you wasting your time with a team as "bad" as greeneville. And please take a glance at greenevilles schedule and point out to me a 1a or 2a team. Really, I mean it. On your next post, list all of the 1a and 2a teams they play. And o yeah, I would say that you are very accurate with your statement about second place being the first loser. But what would that make Chuckey Doak? hahaha.... And if all we play is 1a and 2a teams, then what classification would Cosby, Unaka, and North Greene fall under? :blink: C'mon maaaan get owned again

Yeaaaaaah about that....you aren't fooling anyone acting like a maryville or alcoa fan- im sure you are probly just another ticked off county kid. And if you are a maryville or alcoa fan- why are you wasting your time with a team as "bad" as greeneville. And please take a glance at greenevilles schedule and point out to me a 1a or 2a team. Really, I mean it. On your next post, list all of the 1a and 2a teams they play. And o yeah, I would say that you are very accurate with your statement about second place being the first loser. But what would that make Chuckey Doak? hahaha.... And if all we play is 1a and 2a teams, then what classification would Cosby, Unaka, and North Greene fall under? :blink: C'mon maaaan get owned again

Ohhhh a DB guy hahaha.........dang. yall were terrible last year. Winning feels good dont it?

But there playing 2a and 1a type teams :roflol: they way yall talking youd think yall did win STATE.But GILES would say not :mrgreen: .Yall think your ALCOA or MARYVILLE the way yall talking on here.Let me ask yall something??U did so so last yr,a lil luck got u past RED BANK.But what were yall doing the yr before that or the one before that????? :thumb:

lets see the year before that...played UP in 4A...lost to Maryville in the semi's, the year before that we lost to South in the quarter-finals(also playing up)As I recall, your Indians didn't fare so well against Maryville last year either and both years prior left in the first or second round to Farragut and McMinn...all the while playing schools in your division (Maryville though is much smaller as in McMinn)Why don't you go blow smoke up somebody else's bloomers.

It wasn't luck that got us past Red Bank. It was great run defense and inspired execution on special teams by McNease.Keon Williams had run for 250yds the previous week against Fulton and Greeneville held him to just 89 yds.

How many 6A teams has DB played this year?