who wins the 1A state championship

csa

I was watching this Abilene school and this Lee team from Texas on ESPN2 and these Abilene boys are real good. They have this real good runner that his name is Herschel Simms. This boy is going to Oklahoma State. He reminds me of our runner Raquis Hale. Let me ask you a question. Did you see that pressbox that Midland Lee has at their stadium? Grider needs to build us one of them. That is real nice. As much money as Grider charges to get into home games and his greyhound to away games, we could get one of those press boxes. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

UC had the perfect team and plan to beat a more talented SP team, but I agree Trousdale would have beat UC. SP had nearly enough to stop UC on a few drives, Just a little bit better run defence and they would have been punting. Scoreing wasn't the problem against UC ,It was getting the ball away from them.

I also agree that SP would have beat Boyd with the QB. bUT trousdale beat them without much trouble.The only place it was close was the scoreboard.

The game at Boyd last year was delayed for rain for a couple of hours and there was a foot of water on the field. It wasn't football, it was water polo. :roflol: I don't think T.C. would have done much better in those conditions minus the QB although they do play quite well on frozen tundra.

Edited by rlh

Irony at its best.....

Kevin 38 let me introduce u to TrainTracks 101....

1. SP has undoubtably looked the part as the number one team in 1A thus far hence why they are ranked first even with a loss...

2. TrainTracks speaks the truth whether u Mickey and Goofy want to believe it or not...Eventually u will be proven wrong and more than likely u will disappear until next year just like the rest of the puppy dogs on here barking...Do yourself a favor if and when TrainTracks proves to be right or wrong I hope u logger and the rest of The Mickey Mouse club come back on here to eat some crow...TrainTracks will be here regardless and will eat al the crow in the world if proven wrong...So if u think me saying SP will win by 10 over JB or WC is crap then so be it....That's your own opinion and everyones has the right to voice there's but when ur wrong I hope to still see u around...This is for all the pup dogs barking....If u don't like the smell from the back then win a Gold Ball then bark away...Respect is earned not given! Lol TrainTracks figures he would stir the pot a little on this lovely Friday morning...

1. SP has undoubtably looked the part as the number one team in 1A thus far hence why they are ranked first even with a loss...

2. TrainTracks speaks the truth whether u Mickey and Goofy want to believe it or not...Eventually u will be proven wrong and more than likely u will disappear until next year just like the rest of the puppy dogs on here barking...Do yourself a favor if and when TrainTracks proves to be right or wrong I hope u logger and the rest of The Mickey Mouse club come back on here to eat some crow...TrainTracks will be here regardless and will eat al the crow in the world if proven wrong...So if u think me saying SP will win by 10 over JB or WC is crap then so be it....That's your own opinion and everyones has the right to voice there's but when ur wrong I hope to still see u around...This is for all the pup dogs barking....If u don't like the smell from the back then win a Gold Ball then bark away...Respect is earned not given! Lol TrainTracks figures he would stir the pot a little on this lovely Friday morning...

Well the train must be coming threw this morning because there you go BLOWING again toot toot,,,,you have never heard me say a word about who was better,,, only me thinking how big of a nut you are on here knowing how much better SP is than anyone else NEWBIE i will be here OK,,, wanna talk about puppy dog's and crap GROW UP BOY!! you must really love cup cake's and puppy dog's that's all i here you talking about go sit on the MNT"S and think about it awhile

Oh and don't let me forget poor little M I C K E Y - M O U S E

I was watching this Abilene school and this Lee team from Texas on ESPN2 and these Abilene boys are real good. They have this real good runner that his name is Herschel Simms. This boy is going to Oklahoma State. He reminds me of our runner Raquis Hale. Let me ask you a question. Did you see that pressbox that Midland Lee has those press boxes. You think im joking but im not.

I watched the game high school football in Texas Is a lot better than here

Oh and don't let me forget poor little M I C K E Y - M O U S E

Lmao love it!! Tell me how u really feel logger! Lol truth hurts don't hate cause u guys are the little pup dog at the water hole fighting to get a taste...I respect the fight in the dog it's just that the dog has no bite...Oh and I got your boy cupcake now run along and go tell the other pups...TrainTracks loves the sensitivity on this topic...You guys in the west are too easy