Sullivan South vs Science Hill

The Hill

I mean, we had to win otherwise we were done and we could still be done. But I feel badly for Stacy. I mean their stadium was only half full. We live in an instant gratification world and to build what Stacy will eventually build takes lots of people and time. Hill and other 'Topper faithful have said from the beginning that they understand that. And I guess they know they have to tow the line. But where they are from where they were is already a world away.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean, we had to win otherwise we were done and we could still be done. But I feel badly for Stacy. I mean their stadium was only half full. We live in an instant gratification world and to build what Stacy will eventually build takes lots of people and time. Hill and other 'Topper faithful have said from the beginning that they understand that. And I guess they know they have to tow the line. But where they are from where they were is already a world away.

Your team is playing our last season over.Tough teams and losses ouside the conference and a good chance to finish toward the top inside the conference.The problem with those tough losses is a mean first round game in the playoffs,but get to the playoffs is the main thing right now.

There was much internal conflict at the beginning of the season all the way through the first three games. And I would like to commend Sam Haynie for being who he is. But, and I'm sure much because of Coach Haynie, a Rebel Yell to our Seniors. They pulled it together and became a family once again. Because without leadership nothing is possible.

SH is on Fall Break this week and lots of people are out of town. That was the only reason for the half full stands tonight. There were even a lot of kids from the band missing which is why they didn't even perform at halftime. Good game though. Congratulations to SS.

He and his boy are transplants Batman. We inherited him last year. He is good people though. But if you thought he was loud tonight you should have heard him at J. Fred.

We had to listen to him for 2 years in the basketball gym, We heard eagle ball in our sleep. I heard he was looking for a new school at the beginning of your season

They say on a cool fall night in Blountville you can actually hear the crickets chirp nowadays! Sorry, I had too. Now back to your regularly scheduled progam...............

He has a future in broadcasting....the Howard Stern of sports radio..how about it VS?:roflol: I would be very interested in your observations on last nights game and your opinion on the state of the Topper program at this juncture of Stacy's tenure. Dobyns-Bennett next week will surely try to rub salt in the wounds.

Congrats two South on a huge win.....Eye can imagine thay haid two keep Shorty inn a cage all weak befour this 'un.....Wood tha be rite crawdad???..... :blush:

Your garbage business would not have much to pick up around Shorty....youngun leaves no table scraps. He and the team are playing well right now and the playoff push is under way. Speaking of playoffs, it is a lot more fun in 5A nowadays looking forward and not seeing those Red Rebels in our path. We could possibly end up back at Knox West this year. That would be a surreal scenario for our team.

Your garbage business would not have much to pick up around Shorty....youngun leaves no table scraps. He and the team are playing well right now and the playoff push is under way. Speaking of playoffs, it is a lot more fun in 5A nowadays looking forward and not seeing those Red Rebels in our path. We could possibly end up back at Knox West this year. That would be a surreal scenario for our team.

Yep Shorty not onlee has edgycashunal skillz like me (Shorty maid a 33 on hiz ACT and eye maid 33 on my last Mairvul Bondo skool spellin' test)....Butt he iz seccund, alltho a distunt seccund, two mommaSTARS in hidin' tha famlee Christmas partee groceries....Good luck inn tha playoff push....Pal and Cathlick look purty tuff around hear inn 5A fer shore.... :thumb:

Edited by STARSNBARS

He has a future in broadcasting....the Howard Stern of sports radio..how about it VS?:roflol: I would be very interested in your observations on last nights game and your opinion on the state of the Topper program at this juncture of Stacy's tenure. Dobyns-Bennett next week will surely try to rub salt in the wounds.

Well, he's definitely a shock jock, lol. I like how our D is playing at this juncture. Leaps and bounds better than a few games ago. I wish we didn't have to depend on Heath as much offensively, but you have to do what you have to do I guess. As for Stacy and Co., I think they are headed in the right direction. If the kids stick with him, they will be a force in a couple of years. Time will tell. I've never been sold on football in JC, but if anyone can do it, I think Stacy can. D-B will try, you are correct. I look for a closer than expected game. But, hey, I've been wrong before! :) P.S. Love the new stadium!!

You want to hear obnoxious you should have been there when Bristol played. I think he was put in his place tonight when he said, "You can move those chains because it's another 'Topper.................oh, I'm sorry.......it's second down!" Yes I laughed.

In the announcers defense, the referee did signal 1st down...

congrats to south on a good game. as it was clearly visible last night, science hill still has a ways to go yet...

Edited by voltnh