Maryville v. Farragut

fatherreb

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree Farragut has underachieved in the last few years, but this is definitely a rebuilding year. They usually only start 3 seniors on defense, and 2 on offense if you count Hudson at RB. I doubt they will be able to do much with Maryville, but they are improving as the season progresses. The Bearden win was a testament to the tough schedule they have played. Losing Johnson and Hudson will hurt, but one players misfortune is another players opportunity. I think what makes Maryville special is the players don't hope to make a big play when they need it, they expect to make the big play when they need it.

Pretty good for a rebuilding year there StarPower , played down to the wire with Riverdale , who got beat in Overtime by #1 Team in State , Oakland . Sorry for lumping all the Farragut fans together earlier as far as complaining about the refs , I understand we all have fans who go Overboard . It would be nice to have some new , healthy , respectful Rivalries with Teams like Oak Ridge , Bearden & Farragut , there's no reason we can't keep it classy and respectful . Maryville & Alcoa go at it like Crazy every year , but then most of us pull for each other the rest of the year .

Ahhh.....Ok baik two footbawl...(evun tho eye enjoyed seein' Mr. Van Zant bein' abull two wave hiz flags on hiz flag poll/microfone stand at a City ov Mairvul evint)......Mairvul haz got two git in sink and play wif sum consistency....Stuff like smoothin' out tha execution, playin' wif a cents ov urgency, and a little farr in thair behind (fans included)....Farrah-Gut haz improved...Eye'm vurry impressed with Mr. Rule, Perez, Harper, Urevick....These guys are playin well rite now....And we bettur brang our "A" gaim Fridee nite..... :thumb:

Edited by STARSNBARS

Hey folks ... this has the makings of a great thread. DO NOT let one person ruin it or sidetrack it. I challenge everyone to let this single post of mine be the only one on this thread that acknowledges and mentions the name of Bladerunner.

*********************Please do not respond to this message********************

What do you care- this is a Maryville thread--- I guess you are still feeling guilty............ I enjoy getting the last word.. . My point here is a good one.. when it comes to complaining about the refs-- it norm. does not come from a team that blew the other out.

Not sure why that is controversial.. But please don't respond.. Because you really can't.

Edited by bladerunner

No need to apologise Pepvol, no one is more atuned to West Knoxville entitlement than I am. One of the problems with Farragut's old region was that there were 5 different referee associations that Farragut had to deal with. I admit to a bias against the Anderson co Association due problems with playing Oak Ridge in the past,I never really had a problem with Blount Co.

No need to apologise Pepvol, no one is more atuned to West Knoxville entitlement than I am. One of the problems with Farragut's old region was that there were 5 different referee associations that Farragut had to deal with. I admit to a bias against the Anderson co Association due problems with playing Oak Ridge in the past,I never really had a problem with Blount Co. yet.

PHIXED. :ph34r:

Edited by AlcoasPaintedBridge