Alcoa @ Stone Memorial

F5seekshelter

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd rather have another off week...... <_<

Man Coach, your setting yourself up for a mighty fall, and the fall will come, ALL schools go thru cycles and one day Alcoa will go thru one too! I just wonder if you'll be able to stand the "heat". If the games your playing now are boring you, man-up and play up.

Im starting to think people want Alcoa to move up so their team doesnt get slaughtered by them and they can enjoy football into the middle of November for once. Alcoa has already beaten arguably the best team in 6A. What more do you want? Oh yea, forgot we have to play Trinity, South Panola, Phoebus, De La Salle, Maryville, Hoover, North Gwinnett, and Oak Ridge and Farragut (because people actually think they're powerhouses for some reason even though neither has won a championship in what, 20 years?)

If alcoa is that good, move up!! Open zone schools have an advantage and now your yawning at the competition. Go figure...

Shooter I will tel you just like I told FBD and the rest of you CAK fans. There is already a thread open for that, take that garbage there. Maybe if CAK would step up their non conference schedule they would be better prepared for a playoff run.

Im starting to think people want Alcoa to move up so their team doesnt get slaughtered by them and they can enjoy football into the middle of November for once. Alcoa has already beaten arguably the best team in 6A. What more do you want? Oh yea, forgot we have to play Trinity, South Panola, Phoebus, De La Salle, Maryville, Hoover, North Gwinnett, and Oak Ridge and Farragut (because people actually think they're powerhouses for some reason even though neither has won a championship in what, 20 years?)

I know the only championships from around here in the past 10 years are alcoa, maryville, austin east, catholic, and fulton none of which won them in the highest classification. These so-called powerhouses havent even gotten that close either. I am sure that 6a, 5a, and 4a don't want anything to do with alcoa. They probably wouldn't let them in the higher classifications even if we wanted to go. I wish that we could get some regular season games with some better teams but the only good teams in higher classifications that are willing to play us are fulton and maryville. Props to both those squads for stepping up. I wish that there would be more that would put there big boy britches on and play us during the regular season. I think that it would be good for all of east tn football. So we will be in 3a as long as we are aloud. So all the other teams either get better and step up or move to a higher classification so you will not have to play us.

Shooter I will tel you just like I told FBD and the rest of you CAK fans. There is already a thread open for that, take that garbage there. Maybe if CAK would step up their non conference schedule they would be better prepared for a playoff run.

Alcoa by as many.....Stone has imporoved since last year, but just not there yet.

about the CAK schedule, you guys at Alcoa know as well as CAK that teams are not willing to play. Espically a private 3A school (becuase they are private, they cheat, even though 95% of the football players started CAK before 6th grade)and with the new playoff system it is only going to get worse! PS as a CAK fan could care less about OOZ (every school has them!)