Alcoa @ Stone Memorial

F5seekshelter

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang, must have struck a nerve... and it seems your "lack of attention to detail" is the same as I heard the other night. I am not mr "CC" HS . Just one "C" there pal....:) I am just pointing out what I heard and said it does take a lot to do that job. I have no affiliation with either school. But it is that same kind of attitude you are exhibiting that sure makes it hard to pull for the Panthers... I like as many folks over there at your school as I do across town. Just simply pointed out, that it sure needed work. I mean come on... How hard is it to know how to pronounce the opposing teams QB's name??? If I, for one, was unsure, Those are the kind of questions I would ask, before fouling up some kid's surname before the thousands or so in the crowd, that might be listening.?. Quite a responsibility... Just takes a little pre-game prep... or maybe they just don't care???

Either way... no I don't want that job. LOL

Gotta agree. It's not peewee football

Evidently BC needs some remedial reading courses because he doesn't seem to have understood a thing I've said. I don't hate the "F5." I hate it when mean-spirited people can't seem to resist opportunities to put other people down. You, sir, are an embarassment to the Alcoa football program and all of the kids who work hard to put a winning team on the field. If they could see how you treat fans of other teams who happen to question your proclamations or disagree with you, would they be proud to have you as a fan?

By the way, I'm not "lil'" either, and I know you weren't using "ol'" or "lil'" as a term of endearment either (I doubt you actually have very many true friends with your attitude), so don't call me "lil'" either. On the other hand, if it makes you feel better about yourself by continuing to put me down, go right ahead. Trust me, I've probably been called a lot worse than you could do on your best day. So indulge yourself. Be assured, though, I am a patient but persistent person, if you continue to take potshots at people on here, I will continue to call you on it every time I see it (of course I do have a job and family to tend to, so I might not have as much time to prowl around on here as as you do). So, unless you want to continue having to think up new derogatory names to call me, oh well...I know I'm wasting my breath.

That which is in the heart proceeds out of the mouth (if you don't know who said that, let me know and I'll tell you). Based on what comes out of your "mouth" (keyboard), you must have a very dark, hollow heart.

Sounds like the arrogance is beginning to trickle to the other side...

Rich--wrong

Self-centered--wrong

Lawyer--right

Inflated sense of self-worth--wrong (I see much more of that from a handful of the Alcoa posters)

So you were 1 out of 4 I guess.

A little addendum, while I'm thinking of it, so you'll know that your 1 for 4 was not really even as close as it sounds:

Rich--actually grew up pretty poor, son of a mechanic and a factory worker, grandson of tenant farmers on both sides of the family (in case you don't know what tenant farming is, it's a slightly more modern version of "sharecropping").

Self-centered--My wife struggles with mental illness, and there've been long stretches where I've had to take care of her, our kids and my work. I only WISH I could be self-centered!

Lawyer--You got that one right; I don't know if you just guessed, or if you looked me up on the internet.

Inflated sense of self-worth--Wrong again. See the discussion of "self-centered" above. I don't think my crap smells any better than anybody else's. I do have a personality weakness, if you could call it that--in the sense that I sometimes feel compelled to stand up to bullies. Rightly or wrongly, I felt like you and a couple of your Alcoa buddies were acting like bullies. I have since read stuff that you guys posted about other people from other schools. I can see that I'm not the first person to ever stand up to your bullying, and I can also see that other folks' efforts to convince you to be a bit more respectful have been futile. So I'm not going to keep trying to change your attitude. My post above is not to make you feel sorry for me; I've had a lucky life compared to a lot of others; but until you've walked a mile in your neighbor's shoes, you might want to avoid tossing around terms like haters, whiners, rich, self-centered, inflated sense of self-worth.

Best of luck to you.

Lawyer--You got that one right; I don't know if you just guessed, or if you looked me up on the internet.

No luck there...only someone as arrogant as an attorney would use his real name as his posting name on a message board.

As the kids say, Just sayin'

Best of luck to you.

Luck will not have anything to do with it.

Hard work is what it takes.

Edited by eF5

I sometimes feel compelled to stand up to bullies. Rightly or wrongly, I felt like you and a couple of your Alcoa buddies were acting like bullies.

Bully, not exactly, But, anyone that tries to belittle Alcoa's accomplishments by stating anything close to Alcoa cheating or that Alcoa has an unfair advantage with legal TSSAA open zone polices will face the Alcoa faithfully! You poke the bear, you get the claw! Why?, Because it degrades the Community, school, football program and the players. There are 100's of open zone schools in TN that does not have the success that Alcoa does. I don't see TSSAA penalizing all the open zone schools for Alcoa success. But, here lately even our friends at CAK are jumping on Alcoa for being OZ. Alcoa did not make the rules, TSSAA did. Alcoa only follows them. My take, "is it fair for CAK to have a 1.8 multiplier in D1"...IMO, no!..........but at the same time, I say Alcoa's success should not effect the other public schools by enforcing a multiplier on open zone schools.

Now, Why did I just ramble thru that for you TD? I was not sure if you had been here on Coacht long enough to see why the claws of supports/parents/Fans of Alcoa are exposed. If you see it as bullying?........that's fine. Like you we supporters stand up against personal attacks too. Alcoa has been drug thru the mud about the open zone policy over and over this year. Hits that most feel where below the belt. So, the mention of CAK's out of district schedule as weak was simply throwing rocks back? Even with these exchanges, I think and hope there is still respect between both programs.

There will be a lot of fun hearted/good spirited cartoons aimed at CAK after the Besty game. We do it ever year. I look forward to some directed back at Alcoa.

Most all the Alcoa posters have a lot of respect for CAK and their accomplishments in such short school history. So, take the banter next week with some light hearted-ness.

I attend some CAK games when it is not played on the same night as an Alcoa game, and I will be there this Friday against Besty same as I was last year. I would look you up, but the CAK stands will be fully of Doctors and lawyers. :huh:

The CAK/Alcoa game is a great rivalry, and getting bigger every year. This year will be #1 VS #2.............don't get any better than that! :thumb:

No luck there...only someone as arrogant as an attorney would use his real name as his posting name on a message board.

I don't have anything to hide, and thus no need to hide behind a madeup name so I can throw stones at people anonymously. And the fact you assume all attorneys are arrogant is just as fallacious as your assumption that all non-Alcoa fans must be haters or whiners--not a very open mind.

Bully, not exactly, But, anyone that tries to belittle Alcoa's accomplishments by stating anything close to Alcoa cheating or that Alcoa has an unfair advantage with legal TSSAA open zone polices will face the Alcoa faithfully!

I never did any of the above, and yet I managed to end up in your cross-hairs. I have been careful to make very clear that I respect what the Alcoa team has been able to accomplish, and yet some Alcoa fans didn't hesitate a bit to start calling me a "hater" and whiner. Again, CAK's strength of schedule doesn't have anything to do with allegations of "Alcoa cheating or that Alcoa has an unfair advantage." For someone to bring CAK's strength of schedule up in a non-CAK post tends to suggest that you guys have a problem with CAK, not that anybody else has a problem with Alcoa. Anyhow, water under the bridge.

Uh, I said best of luck to YOU (actually I was saying it to the other guy who posted how he knew exactly what kind of person I was and it seems you're now chiming in). I knew better than to say good luck to your team! I knew if I did some smart-aleck would say exactly what you did about Alcoa not needing any luck. But you misread my post anyway...maybe you should have your attorney screen your posts so you can understand exactly what's been said and make sure you're responding it it instead of responding to what you THINK was said.

Bully, not exactly, But, anyone that tries to belittle Alcoa's accomplishments by stating anything close to Alcoa cheating or that Alcoa has an unfair advantage with legal TSSAA open zone polices will face the Alcoa faithfully! You poke the bear, you get the claw! Why?, Because it degrades the Community, school, football program and the players. There are 100's of open zone schools in TN that does not have the success that Alcoa does. I don't see TSSAA penalizing all the open zone schools for Alcoa success. But, here lately even our friends at CAK are jumping on Alcoa for being OZ. Alcoa did not make the rules, TSSAA did. Alcoa only follows them. My take, "is it fair for CAK to have a 1.8 multiplier in D1"...IMO, no!..........but at the same time, I say Alcoa's success should not effect the other public schools by enforcing a multiplier on open zone schools.

Now, Why did I just ramble thru that for you TD? I was not sure if you had been here on Coacht long enough to see why the claws of supports/parents/Fans of Alcoa are exposed. If you see it as bullying?........that's fine. Like you we supporters stand up against personal attacks too. Alcoa has been drug thru the mud about the open zone policy over and over this year. Hits that most feel where below the belt. So, the mention of CAK's out of district schedule as weak was simply throwing rocks back? Even with these exchanges, I think and hope there is still respect between both programs.

There will be a lot of fun hearted/good spirited cartoons aimed at CAK after the Besty game. We do it ever year. I look forward to some directed back at Alcoa.

Most all the Alcoa posters have a lot of respect for CAK and their accomplishments in such short school history. So, take the banter next week with some light hearted-ness.

I attend some CAK games when it is not played on the same night as an Alcoa game, and I will be there this Friday against Besty same as I was last year. I would look you up, but the CAK stands will be fully of Doctors and lawyers. :huh:

The CAK/Alcoa game is a great rivalry, and getting bigger every year. This year will be #1 VS #2.............don't get any better than that! :thumb:

I will say this in fairness to you--your posts are not nearly as obnoxious as Aloca Painted Bridge--I think he's been the author of most of the truly egregious comments. One of you Alcoa guys needs to rein him in a little before he gives all Alcoa fans a bad name.