How many games would Alcoa lose if.....

Football101101

I predict this one won't end well :roflol: but have fun while it lasts.

I agree 100%. These "pecker contests" never end well, just fuel all sorts of animosities. Not my idea of fun either, but to each his own. There is a short list of teams that could beat the F5 on a given Friday, but would beat is a different matter. (Really, QBClubPrez, your post is ludicrous and inflammatory) Wish I knew how to post a picture of a "dead horse" being beaten by a swarm of pacmen with sticks. (Can you help me out APB? You seem to have some expertise in creating moving pictures)

Edited by owlbooster

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alcoa would get drilled in these imaginary games just like Maryville used to.

I don't know if Alcoa would win against the top private schools or a team like Oakland or not. But! Those teams may not beat Alcoa either. In 2005 I laughed when Alcoa fans were saying they could beat Melrose. But! Alcoa is much better since Rankin has started coaching there. Alcoa is much tougher now. Alcoa didn't have the toughness to deal with teams like Maryville and Melrose in the John Reid days. Maryville played well but still lost to Alcoa. Alcoa is the better team.

I said this earlier this year. Not many teams can trot out a 250lbs fullback like Teharan Tyson,A duel threat quarterback in Austin Tallent,A big stud road grader in Derek Evans,A big freaky 235lbs RB/LB/DE in Darrell Warren,A big 6'4 180lbs receiver in Steven Isom and a RB who runs a 4.4 and quick as a cat in Vee Hambrick. There are other darn good players on that team also. Alcoa is freaking loaded. Next year Alcoa will still be good but they will take a huge hit this year.One of the Alcoa coaches was saying a few years ago that this senior class would be their best ever.