Science Hill @ Dobyns-Bennett

dbFAN91

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No contest.... between the Teams, the Bands, the Fan Support or the Coaches!!

Dobyns-Bennett is on a Roll Tribe Roll. There were so many great plays by the Tribe that you can't start listing them, or you might miss one or 2. How good is Devon Swafford going to be? He is special.

It was great seeing the Inidans 2nd and 3rd stringers score late with Jackson Crum catching a great pass from next years QB Chris Cook. And then the Backups stopping the Toppers from scoring on the last play of the game.

CONGRATS TO THE 2011 SENIOR CLASS - WHAT A GREAT PUNCH OF YOUNG MEN

I heard that we may get a re-match of these 2 teams for Playoff Game 1.

Roll Tribe Roll

I know it doesnt equal the same...I was just throwing that out there...But lets just say Db wldnt wanna play the devils. I dont think Db wld like to have that loss from the devils :thumb:

Dude, if we played the schedule you play teams would'nt even show up for the game. We could score 70 every friday night if we wanted too just like you. Oh, and we would'nt have to leave the starters in the whole game like you do. Now, enjoy the fact that you've got a good team this year but don't make the mistake of thinking you can hang with the Tribe. We have been and always will be your daddy just like the rest of upper east tennessee. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Greeneville made easy work of DB in the their pre-season scrimmage.

You must be smoking crack. You did'nt even go to the game. Not only did the varsity score on you guys but the backup QB came in and took it 80 yds. on a keeper on his first play. Get your facts straight before you open your hole!!! And, uh, we won the game.

You must be smoking crack. You did'nt even go to the game. Not only did the varsity score on you guys but the backup QB came in and took it 80 yds. on a keeper on his first play. Get your facts straight before you open your hole!!! And, uh, we won the game.

My "guys" would open a new hole for you chump just like our cousins from Blount County did last year and will do the same this year. You are so desperate for the rest of the state to hear your roar (meow) but NO ONE even knows who you are........PERIOD! You are so laughable it's pathetic.

My "guys" would open a new hole for you chump just like our cousins from Blount County did last year and will do the same this year. You are so desperate for the rest of the state to hear your roar (meow) but NO ONE even knows who you are........PERIOD! You are so laughable it's pathetic.

Nuff Said Tornado :thumb: ...Goodluck in playoffs from Greeneville!!! :flower:

Don't know who your "gays" are but we are up for the challenge. Bring on everybody. We're ready this year to smack somebody in the mouth. Oh, and Blount County is going to be third on the list. The mighty Red Rebels are going down this year. We've been too close for too long. This year is ours. And it will send shockwaves across the State. 9-0 and 6 to go. Roll Tribe Roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #1

Don't know who your "gays" are but we are up for the challenge. Bring on everybody. We're ready this year to smack somebody in the mouth. Oh, and Blount County is going to be third on the list. The mighty Red Rebels are going down this year. We've been too close for too long. This year is ours. And it will send shockwaves across the State. 9-0 and 6 to go. Roll Tribe Roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #1

What a joke :roflol:

Someone forgot the curse :roflolk:

Edited by CoachTFlorida

Get that garbage out of your head. You need to focus on week 10 (I know I know) and then take care of business football wise. When it hits post season, I want everyone from the conference to do well (until they meet each other).

DB is no exception, I want to see how really good you all are, but it all starts with week 11. Ask another team from last year, being ranked high and looking down the road will cost you big.