Oneida @ Sunbright

crow

I think people want to see Sunbright loose because of oletiger, but the truth is Sunbright has a pretty good ball team. Don't let your feelings toward oletiger affect what you think about their team.

I think Sunbright will show up and play ball like they have all year.

Oneida 27

Sunbright 42

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thordad....I don't have a dispute that the Tigers are good....you don't go 7-1 simply by locating easy opponents. You have to play your conference games. After Coalfield....the next two best teams in the district are the opponent's the Tigers face tonight and next Friday (IMO). That kid down there that keeps spouting off every week is going to hang a cloud over your program (right or wrong) because no one has been able to locate or close him down. He has some established patterns that make me think he is a student at Sunbright. (the times he gets on... etc.) There are other things that make me believe that as well, but he isn't my problem and he is giving Sunbright both, a Black Eye and a Target on their Back. But then, YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID! (unless you catch him!)

If you don't shut him down.....he is gonna make things even worse for the Sunbright Football Team in the not so distant future!

:thumb: Kazanity :thumb:

p.s. Not going to predict this week....I'm pulling for the Boys in Orange!

Thordad....I don't have a dispute that the Tigers are good....you don't go 7-1 simply by locating easy opponents. You have to play your conference games. After Coalfield....the next two best teams in the district are the opponent's the Tigers face tonight and next Friday (IMO). That kid down there that keeps spouting off every week is going to hang a cloud over your program (right or wrong) because no one has been able to locate or close him down. He has some established patterns that make me think he is a student at Sunbright. (the times he gets on... etc.) There are other things that make me believe that as well, but he isn't my problem and he is giving Sunbright both, a Black Eye and a Target on their Back. But then, YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID! (unless you catch him!)

If you don't shut him down.....he is gonna make things even worse for the Sunbright Football Team in the not so distant future!

:thumb: Kazanity :thumb:

p.s. Not going to predict this week....I'm pulling for the Boys in Orange!

For the record, my ties are to Wartburg, not Sunbright. I just wanted to give a prediction and ask people not to tie the Sunbright program to oletiger and remember the kids they put on the field every friday night. I know alot of people from Sunbright who all conduct theirselves with class.

Guest Shocker0

Sunbright will come out and throw the ball pretty well against Oneida. However, I don't feel Sunbright will have enough muscle to stop the Oneida Indians running game (even though they are young). Oneida in this one 34-20!

Sunbright will play two halves tonight and win 42-6

The Indians have made being inconsistent an art form this year. They flash moments of sheer greatness, followed by unexplainable lapses in judgement. They are a thrill a minute AND a everybody hide your eyes crew. Dr. Jeckle or Mr. Hyde? Sunbright used scheduling to it's advantage by lining up their non-conference foes with confidence building patsies. The Sunbright Team coming in tonight should be full of themselves and ready to get tested. Oneida is trying to scrape themselves off the pavement. Who wins? The Hunter with a gun or the wounded, cornered animal? All I know is the last little critter I backed into a corner.....liked to nearly tore my head off to fight back. Indians....tonight should be a test of character!

:thumb: Kazam-a-moto :thumb:

Edited by kazam37

The Indians have made being inconsistent an art form this year. They flash moments of sheer greatness, followed by unexplainable lapses in judgement. They are a thrill a minute AND a everybody hide your eyes crew. Dr. Jeckle or Mr. Hyde? Sunbright used scheduling to it's advantage by lining up their non-conference foes with confidence building patsies. The Sunbright Team coming in tonight should be full of themselves and ready to get tested. Oneida is trying to scrape themselves off the pavement. Who wins? The Hunter with a gun or the wounded, cornered animal? All I know is the last little critter I backed into a corner.....liked to nearly tore my head off to fight back. Indians....tonight should be a test of character!

:thumb: Kazam-a-moto :thumb:

it wouldnt take much to tare your head off. you probably never even held a football let alone played the game. your just a disuloosoinal kentucky fan that cant handle a 3 win season. how does it feel to be 3-6? we gonna like it at 8-1.