Macon @ Livingston Academy

what0it0is

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Making the playoffs is always an early season goal of every team. The difficulty of making the playoffs is not what it once was. Numerous teams with losing records get in now but they normally get tough first round games on the road. I won't pretend to know the ins and outs to it all, but a win over macon would have to be really big. A 5-5 record might get LA a tough first game opponent probably on the road. Road games normally aren't good. So maybe this young team can go 6-4 and get a home game. Usually road games are harder on young teams.

I was just on the TSSAA sight, Macon Co can still get in. Looks like LA is 26th and Macon is 30th in the pole. http://tssaa.org/footballplayoffs/wildcard.cfm?class=4A

I don’t know enough about LA to make a prediction but I will wish both teams luck. Although a win for Macon helps my Blue Devils. It’s in both teams hands. I hope it’s a good game!

I was just on the TSSAA sight, Macon Co can still get in. Looks like LA is 26th and Macon is 30th in the pole. http://tssaa.org/footballplayoffs/wildcard.cfm?class=4A

I don’t know enough about LA to make a prediction but I will wish both teams luck. Although a win for Macon helps my Blue Devils. It’s in both teams hands. I hope it’s a good game!

Great link there ballfan. It clears up a lot of playoff possibilities.