Best player in 1A?

jusboro

He was joking about drew bevis lol. I think Tyler Rice really deserves it.

I think Tyler deserves it to itll be a really close race this for Mr. Football in the back position cuz you got Rice, Tucker, and many other guys but i think Tucker deserves it the most he has been a huge cog in leading PC to its best season ever and their first region championship i mean he has accomplished alot this year but then you look at Tyler and his stats are phenomenal this season his TD to INT ratio is very amazing itll b a toss up this year

I think Tyler deserves it to itll be a really close race this for Mr. Football in the back position cuz you got Rice, Tucker, and many other guys but i think Tucker deserves it the most he has been a huge cog in leading PC to its best season ever and their first region championship i mean he has accomplished alot this year but then you look at Tyler and his stats are phenomenal this season his TD to INT ratio is very amazing itll b a toss up this year

theyll give it to rice probly but who cares tho i mean its jus a trophy thatll get all dusty in a yr anyways

theyll give it to rice probly but who cares tho i mean its jus a trophy thatll get all dusty in a yr anyways

I bet Tucker wins it and deservingly so; I keep hearing everybody saying T.Rice is the better offensive player/QB, I say that is crap. Nothing against Rice b/c he is a great player, but I have seen both of these guys play and if you throw the stats out the window, Tucker is the 1 that would scare the most if I had to play against him.....

I nominate Cody Woodmore and Chaz Smith from GORDONSVILLE.

Cody is a 3 year starter on Offense and Defense. Every year he has rushed for over 1000 yds even his soph yr in which Gordonsville was 3-7. That was an accomplishment. He is ranked #9 in rushing in the mid-state among all classifications. Right now he has 1141 yards averaging 7.3 yards a carry with 20 TD's. On defense, he has 24 tackles and 4 receptions. He has several INT's as well. Cody has outstanding character, is a captain of the team and is one of the strongest in the weightroom. He benches well over 350 lbs. Cody was an All-region selection last yr and has won the 104.1 the Ranch Player of the week too many times to count. He was pre-seaspon all state.

Chaz Smith is a dual threat QB with 791 rushing averaging 10.7 yds a carry. he has scored 9 TD's . He also has 720 yds in passing. Three games he has rushed for over 100 yds this season. Chaz is a 2 yr starter at QB, and also starts on defense. Chaz is the spirtual leader of the team. He can make something out of nothing. He was picked pre-season All-State too, and has won the 104.1 Ranch player of the week multiple times. He was All_region last yr.

Keep in mind that Gordonsville has mercy-ruled 4 opponemts this yr, and the starters were pulled out right away, so their stats would be much higher had our coach kept them in. I know these players are worthy of a nomination and appreciate your consideration, CoachT.

Edited by thebluetigerpaw