Greenbrier @ Goodpasture 10/29

soulsurvivor34

goodpasture wins the game and the district.and if greenbrier was to meet up with white-house again in play-offs-whitehouse wins with ease. :thumb:

You mean IF White House can make it into the playoffs. :roflol: You guys can bang your chest for one more day until you cross that county line again tommorrow. Go Yellow Jackets!!

Greenbrier will be ready for this game. 7-0 GP won last year. Expect another close one. :thumb:

You mean IF White House can make it into the playoffs. :roflol: You guys can bang your chest for one more day until you cross that county line again tommorrow. Go Yellow Jackets!!

Greenbrier will be ready for this game. 7-0 GP won last year. Expect another close one. :thumb:

You're right Ogor, last year's game was a good one. I don't think this one will be as low scoring, but it won't be an Auburn-Arkansas. Bobcats will play tough, look for #45 for the Bobcats to have a big game. He's been a sackin' machine for the bobcats this year. :mrgreen:

goodpasture wins the game and the district.and if greenbrier was to meet up with white-house again in play-offs-whitehouse wins with ease. :thumb:

You are crazy and have a one sided opinion so take off the blue devil glasses and think greenbrier is a great team when they want to be and come play off time they will be workin harder then ever. This game is gonna be a closer game then people think watch out for those cats

You are crazy and have a one sided opinion so take off the blue devil glasses and think greenbrier is a great team when they want to be and come play off time they will be workin harder then ever. This game is gonna be a closer game then people think watch out for those cats

You're right Ogor, last year's game was a good one. I don't think this one will be as low scoring, but it won't be an Auburn-Arkansas. Bobcats will play tough, look for #45 for the Bobcats to have a big game. He's been a sackin' machine for the bobcats this year. :mrgreen:

This game will be a blowout. Goodpasture will throw all over them because greenbrier secondary is a joke.If I was greenbrier I would go ahead and throw in the towel so they it least think they a have good team going into playoffs. #45 the bobcats is trash just like the rest of that D and O line. Goodpasture 41-17

This game will be a blowout. Goodpasture will throw all over them because greenbrier secondary is a joke.If I was greenbrier I would go ahead and throw in the towel so they it least think they a have good team going into playoffs. #45 the bobcats is trash just like the rest of that D and O line. Goodpasture 41-17

Ok I know who you are stupid and I'm sure your laughing but this is not funny when I see you tomorrow I'm going to hurt you con. Your so stupid and can only talk trash behind peoples back. Man up and say it to my face cause when I see you there will be no joking around so stop being a girl and get off here cause your the biggest idoit I know