CAK & Alcouh

STARSNBARS

I'll start by saying this: CAK has a chance of keeping it closer than most are predicting or even winning this game. BUT, I will add for that to happen Alcoa will have to help us out. Turnovers, penalities, sub-par performance in addition to CAK playing their very best. CAK players respect the Tornadoes immensely, but are not intimidated. I think the Warriors have a better chance of scoring more points this year on the Tornadoes than they've been able to in the past, but I'm concerned that the defense will not be able to get many stops. In the past few games with Alcoa Cak has been able to keep it a ball game til halftime, and then in the second half were unable to answer the bell. It sure will be a big challenge for the Warriors, but I'm committed to coming and cheering them on despite the long odds.

You hit the nail on the head. Defense--how well our defense plays--will be the key, and a timely turnover or two by Alcoa would certainly help CAK's chances.

The number 2 team in Class 3A is Alcoa's back-ups. Their second team would win the district now. CAK can still play the game but it will not matter. This one is over by half time if Rankin wants it over.

If you believe that to be true then please have Coach Rankin give the starters the night off. I don't believe backups have seen the field in this game the last 2 years until sometime in the 4th qtr. I think you're probably making a point about how much depth the Tornadoes have, I agree. But CAK's starters are much better than you are giving them credit for.

Alcoa by a ton. Good luck CAK.

Since we're playing on Thursday maybe you could send us some reinforcements from Camden. You could do some weather chasing and come up and get an early look at the Tornadoes. But on second thought, Christians and Lions don't have a very good history with each other. :shock: Thanks for the well wishes, throw in a prayer or two on our behalf.

Alot of talk my question is why think about it you have 2 really good teams one just happens to be the best there is but the other is no pushovers and both these teams are in East TN and ranked 1 and 2. Here's the deal be proud of both these teams they are having outstanding years and I'm sure both coaching staffs are fully aware of the impact of this game. In my opinion which means nothing any team can be beaten on a given night that's why the game is played and Alcoa is the best there is they are. number 1 but I promise you this all you tornado fans you all may very well beat cak but don't for one minute think those kids are going to lay down. They will be ready will it be enough who knows again that's why they play the game. Go warriors

Its the same story every year! :roflol::roflol:

I'll start by saying this: CAK has a chance of keeping it closer than most are predicting or even winning this game. BUT, I will add for that to happen Alcoa will have to help us out. Turnovers, penalities, sub-par performance in addition to CAK playing their very best. CAK players respect the Tornadoes immensely, but are not intimidated. I think the Warriors have a better chance of scoring more points this year on the Tornadoes than they've been able to in the past, but I'm concerned that the defense will not be able to get many stops. In the past few games with Alcoa Cak has been able to keep it a ball game til halftime, and then in the second half were unable to answer the bell. It sure will be a big challenge for the Warriors, but I'm committed to coming and cheering them on despite the long odds.

I said it two years ago-the next 2A (now 3A)champs other than Alcoa will be CAK, but they will have to get over the Alcoa hump to do it. Do I think that it will happen this year? No. However, they have the best chance of doing so. BTW some of you are taking this way too seriously :thumb: