Polk Co. at Meigs Co.

polkalumni

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like I mentioned earlier we wont be looking past Tyner to CAK. And as for as phone calls go Coach Rankin can make that same call, but I hear that Coach Davis has already made the call, we wil just have to wait and see when the schedule comes out. BTW dont point fingers if your not sure who Dmac daddy is, because as bad as I hate to say it every team has fans that dont represent there school very well even at Alcoa.

Too much of the verbage posted here is too similar to that heard and witnessed Thursday night at Alcoa. And hey, you are the guys clamoring to play Alcoa every year. Good luck against Tyner.

Sorry, I don't have time to talk right now. I'm busy over on the OOZ thread. But I am starting to wonder about some of you guys.

Sorry about that GVK. Got a little carried away with our newly found friends in beautiful Benton. As for our game, Alcoa did some things very well, CAK did some things very well. We could not play pass D to save our lives. But you have to admit, we did run the ball quite well. Good luck this week.

Scots me and mommaSTARS wuz cruisin down 411 one day and Nellie wuz runnin full board (abowt 31 in a 30 zone)and eye maid sum knew found friends inn bewtifull Bentun aka Polk Countee Deppity Sheruffs...... :blink:

I have met the same "friends". Well, what did we expect? The only thing is Polk County is the jail and the high school and it is obvious that the jail is not where the ticket money is being spent....lol

I have met the same "friends". Well, what did we expect? The only thing is Polk County is the jail and the high school and it is obvious that the jail is not where the ticket money is being spent....lol

If the speed limit is 30 and you were running 31 you broke the law. But you want to gripe when you get caught? By the way the speed limit is 40 and if you say you got pulled over for running less than 50 you are lying. I thought this was a football board so if we are going to talk about breaking laws or rules lets talk about recruiting. Great respect for Alcoa they are the best team in the state regardless of classification and Maryville is Maryville but dont talk bad about my hometown.

Sorry about that GVK. Got a little carried away with our newly found friends in beautiful Benton. As for our game, Alcoa did some things very well, CAK did some things very well. We could not play pass D to save our lives. But you have to admit, we did run the ball quite well. Good luck this week.

Both teams did some things very well and not so well on others. Alcoa was unstoppable running the ball. CAK was able to move the ball and more importantly translate some drives into points. I was just glad that CAK was able to give Alcoa a little bit of a ballgame. Too many times, we have not been able to.