Who wins 1a state champion ship

gamechanger

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bigman07, both these schools will be in 2a,can't see either as being the favorite. I'd pull for either one of um.

are they 1a reg season 2a playoff i heard about that seeing how ive been watching alot of rockwood. i just seen that who will rockwood play first round any idea ? i still think trousdale has got it though

are they 1a reg season 2a playoff i heard about that seeing how ive been watching alot of rockwood. i just seen that who will rockwood play first round any idea ? i still think trousdale has got it though

Trousdale has a young team an if they play any team with alot of returning starters they could possibly get put out around 3rd round or semis.

Edited by cchs1

Is Perry County not any percent favored? That seems a little lopsided after we pulled out a tough win against Wayne County last night... :unsure:

Every team in the playoff system has the same task;beat everyone they face.I'd say odds favor the luck of the draw as to whomever is placed in "your" quad more than opinion polls,which I'd bet have changed a great deal from as recent as Friday.P.C. has a team capable of beating anyone in 1A on any given day,it's all in their hands.Some team's path to Cookville will be tougher than others,but whomever gets there will have earned it.Good luck to the Vikings, I've become a fan of theirs since "we"(Scotts Hill) played in week three. :thumb:

Right now they are not in. Losing Friday night didn't help their cause. If they win Friday night and someone else loses, they may be able to get in.

From my understanding South Fulton is already in win or lose friday night against Union City based on their total wins! If Union City beats South Fulton they are in just my understanding correct me if i am wrong!

dont know anything about west carroll or bruceton how should it turn out if im looking right bruceton is in if they win and west carroll would be in if they win and clay , montery and union city lose im a clay fan so i really hope they can win against oliver springs looking at the t.s.s.a.a site i believe clay will jump monterey today due to oliver springs winning last friday now they will finish .500 and clay dropped below .500 so clay has 6 teams at .500 and monterey has 5 but i see clay , bruceton or union city winning this week so it will take 5 wins to get in and realy if you cant finish .500 you shouldnt get in but if it happens im sure the teams would be glad just to get in

How would they send Jo.Byrns out west if Union City and Bruceton make the playoff's? That would make 5 teams from West TN. The only logical thing to be done would be to send Perry Co out west. Perry Co is closer to the west than any team from Jo. Byrns district or Perry Co district. I guess we will all know next Saturday.Union City and Bruceton must win and have some help to get in anyway.

You are right we shall see Saturday hard to believe that the regular season is almost over. I think Jo Byrns out west because they are closer to alot of the west teams travel time wise than PC and WC.